PDA

View Full Version : Thanks all around for Epic Help!

Renault
04-05-2015, 06:01 AM
All,

I wanted to give a series of thanks to all the people who helped me epic my cleric. This is my first toon back on P99 since I deleted my accounts a while back, and playing a cleric has been a real blast. I never turn down a reasonable request for a rez, and now, mana isn't a factor!

So, many thanks to Franswa/Nissmo and all the guys in Rampage who helped me with my Plasmatic Priest and Ixi kills. Thanks to Snozeberry, Tigerbite and the guys in Indignation, who kept the FGs off my back and helped me take down Ragefire (though I got the death blow!). Thanks to Crom especially, and the other guys in Taken, who agreed not to contest Ragefire and set me up for success. Thanks to many other individuals (Heally from Asgard, Ossomorte from BDA, some guys from TMO whose names I did not get) who all agreed to not contest.

Of course, all hero stories have their villians. Dragonreborn and some guys from Azure Guard decided to contest me at the last minute in most ungentlemanly fashion, and Mindeen from Omni really wanted to steal the Bergurgle I spawned. But in the end, I got the FTE, got the kill, and got the epic. So thanks to all again, and I'll see you around!

-Renault (52 Cleric and Climbing)

gekkonidae
04-05-2015, 11:24 AM
nice

khanable
04-05-2015, 11:35 AM
congrats pal

click all the dead things! woo

Getsmurfed
04-05-2015, 11:46 AM
May you find many dead things to click, sir. Enjoy your clickystick!

Bolix
04-05-2015, 12:19 PM
A nice guy (named something like killmurderdeathassassin?) was good to me when i was camping begurgle for cleric epic. He was there first (camping it for a guildie maybe?). but when i explained i was camping it for myself, he not only stood aside to let me kill it, he helped me kill it so i could loot quest piece.

glad to hear you got similar help with your epic. I was generous with free rezzes for about 24 hours after i got it, lets hope you are nicer than me!

Freakish
04-05-2015, 12:31 PM
This thread makes me want to kill myself.

So you can rez me. Congrats!

Crom
04-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Grats again!

Shows that people of this server can act in a good and friendly manner when we try :)

A well deserved Epic !

Thulack
04-05-2015, 02:06 PM
A nice guy (named something like killmurderdeathassassin?) was good to me when i was camping begurgle for cleric epic. He was there first (camping it for a guildie maybe?). but when i explained i was camping it for myself, he not only stood aside to let me kill it, he helped me kill it so i could loot quest piece.

glad to hear you got similar help with your epic. I was generous with free rezzes for about 24 hours after i got it, lets hope you are nicer than me!

Guessing you mean Murderdeathkill(MDK for short). Yeah he a good guy too :)

Clark
04-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Congratz!