PDA

View Full Version : Couples Guild?

Engraverwilliam
10-04-2010, 04:28 PM
From what I can see a lot of folks play with their significant other. usually Duos...

Any guilds cater to this play style?

VictoryARC
10-04-2010, 04:35 PM
We have about 4 active couples in our guild

Talori
10-04-2010, 06:27 PM
We have at least 4 couples in our guild as well (some of the wives are not yet guilded - I have to work on that!), perhaps more. Also know of at least one father/kid combo and brothers that play in our guild as well. Think there are more families/couples that play here than there were on live back when I played. My husband and I were the only couple in our guild on live.

*doh - forgot to mention the guild I am in! Vesica Dei!

Kaleb
10-04-2010, 10:12 PM
How about a swingers couple guild...

hey? hey? amiright?

Flicka
10-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Everyone in Sapientia is a swinger. It's a requirement.

wimble
10-05-2010, 10:02 AM
The recent glib comments about swinging actually raise a question relating to the original inquiry. What does "cater to this style of play" mean?

My wife and I enjoy playing extremely casual EQ just as a way to hang out together with some common objectives and shared trials, but her agoraphobia extends even unto the online "marketplace", so grouping with another couple would be unnerving to her.

Swinging would mean what? Usually I duo with my wife, but for this evening I duo with the wife (or husband) from another couple in my guild? Weird.

Or what about a three-way? My husband has to work late at the physical office, do I use guildies to join another couple for a few hours?

Actually, that last model might be workable. Okay, I think I have an answer. Thanks for the question.

Engraverwilliam
10-05-2010, 11:18 AM
I meant it in the way that the duos duo but have the element of a guild community to talk with. In all the MMOs I played I mostly soloed but always was a part of a guild. Hell i even lead a few in this capacity. Looking for a guild that we could join but wouldn't be under any pressure to raid or anything but still have the support and friendship that guilds provide.

Lazortag
10-05-2010, 04:11 PM

My wife and I enjoy ... extremely casual [sex] ... together with ... another couple ...

... Usually I d[...]o [it] with ... my wife, but for this evening I d[...]o ... the ... husband ...

... what about a three-way ... My husband has to work ... do I use ... another couple for a few hours?....

Adachi
10-06-2010, 12:59 PM
From what I can see a lot of folks play with their significant other. usually Duos...

There are no couples in this game, only two boxers.

Engraverwilliam
10-06-2010, 02:15 PM
There are no couples in this game, only two boxers.

Tell that to my Girlfriend :p

We usually play after 9:30 pm after my son goes to bed.

William_Munny15
10-09-2010, 08:40 PM
You can name the couples guild Group Therapy

Twotone
10-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by wimble View Post

My wife and I enjoy ... extremely casual [sex] ... together with ... another couple ...

... Usually I d[...]o [it] with ... my wife, but for this evening I d[...]o ... the ... husband ...

... what about a three-way ... My husband has to work ... do I use ... another couple for a few hours?....

I lol'd