PDA

View Full Version : Warrior: 1HS/B/P or 2H?

Raijingeki
03-29-2015, 04:01 PM
I is nub

Now that I got that out of the way, I was looking at making a Warrior and was wondering what would be better; one handed or two handed weapons?

Also opinions on what weapons to look for that would be super effective based on the one or two handed.

Thanks!

mr_jon3s
03-29-2015, 06:50 PM
1 handers are better. Velious is when good 2 handers come out. As for what 1 hander to use whatever has the best ratio you can afford. Later on you will want weapons with stun procs to hold aggro.

Freakish
03-29-2015, 09:52 PM
It depends on your level. Staff of Battle is very good from 20-...40? Before that you are hit with damage caps. After that you have damage bonus on your main hand getting better, making fast 1h weapons appealing.

Siegon
03-29-2015, 10:02 PM
What Freakish said. Level 1-20, use whatever one hand weapons you can get with the best ratio. At lvl 20 and 30 you get damage caps taken off, so you would probably want to switch to a 2 hander, like Sarnak Battle Hammer (30/40) or Staff of Battle. (31/37) Around level 40 your innate weapon damage bonus will be good enough to go back to 1 handers, and you also start to get good weapon procs around then. It's always good to level all your weapon skills to be on the safe side, though

PDX0621
03-30-2015, 11:42 AM
It's always good to level all your weapon skills to be on the safe side, though

My only contribution to this thread. Try and keep all your skills up, both 1 and 2 hand. Pick up one or 2 weapons of each skill, and swap em in and out every time you level and you'll maintain all your skills at max level. It's nice knowing you can pick up and use any weapon effectively.