PDA

View Full Version : So my petition was deleted and i cant post a new one?

Castper
03-27-2015, 08:43 PM
Yes, this is related to you sharing accounts.

You are welcome to create another account to play on the server if you follow the rules. We strongly suggest not sharing account information.

I will link your petition to Chooper's petition, but as for now it must remain banned.

Thanks

not sure where else 2 post ..

can you show me where it says i get banned for sharing account information???

dont keep linking me the same thing that says if someone did something on youre account you can get banned.... because no did anything on my account so?

PS . ( even though this has nothing 2 do with my ban but for future problems)

I also dont understand any logic behind not letting my RL friends use an account we share?? you are basiclly saying even thought we are real life friends... ( all 5/6 of us )Each one of us need to make a shaman, enchanter, cleric, druid, because we cant share info?

Just to confirm.. we need to make 5shamans, 5 clerics, 5 enchanters, 5 druids ???

according to you guys

Humerox
03-27-2015, 08:45 PM
account sharing is not bannable
if that was the reason given and it's not boxing you need to take it to Sirken

Castper
03-27-2015, 08:50 PM
account sharing is not bannable
if that was the reason given and it's not boxing you need to take it to Sirken

trust me, myself and about 3 others have been petitioning for months to get our accounts unbanned and the qoute i linked above is the only response i get

there are also a few others that just dont care enough to get themselves unbanned because they dont want to play on a server that will just randomly mass ban accounts for no reason other than knowing chopper irl

we even offered to get on skype and prove we are different people but they just keep ignoring us

Humerox
03-27-2015, 08:55 PM
if chopper was in your account it's toast
missed that part. u gonna need to reroll bro

Castper
03-27-2015, 08:56 PM
if chopper was in your account it's toast
missed that part. u gonna need to reroll bro

why does that matter? tbh he never really played it .. we just lanned at his house so i logged in from his IP

Agatha
03-27-2015, 08:57 PM
lol @ sharing ur account with chopper. haha.

nottitanuk
03-27-2015, 09:05 PM

Oh little Agatha bad troll is bad troll

http://i61.tinypic.com/30nk6co.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/s0zc54.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjyNARWkOs

think i made a video also?

crill
03-27-2015, 09:14 PM

man you are so dumb lol. look at those SS.

King Chipp
03-27-2015, 10:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjyNARWkOs

think i made a video also?

Love me some Children of Bodom.

fred schnarf
03-28-2015, 12:16 PM
shares account with p99 felons, banned

cries on forum ? you can get banned again for this. post a petition and if they dont help you make a new char

you can get 50 in a day.

nottitanuk
03-28-2015, 01:41 PM
shares account with p99 felons, banned

cries on forum ? you can get banned again for this. post a petition and if they dont help you make a new char

you can get 50 in a day.

im not a felon nor have i ever done anything bad on the server

once again

this comment holds no value

Feanol
03-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Account info like your PIN.

I don't care if it's your brother, your wife, your first born son. Once that information leaves your head out into the world there's just no telling.

I've had people ask me for account info, and I've been asked to log onto others. People that I trust.

Not even once. I don't even touch the guild port bots.

This is what happens. I'm sorry for your loss.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2015, 06:40 PM
with each ban we come closer to reaching a wipe. i support all bans including those wrongfully accused. pras.

heartbrand
03-28-2015, 07:08 PM
im not a felon nor have i ever done anything bad on the server

once again

this comment holds no value

Titanuk did nothing other than talk shit to a hall monitor who got forcibly removed from staff. Ban him if you want but why ban his friends he logged into once or twice for his shit talk? It's not like he MQ'ed / RMTed or cheated. Seems way excessive.

triad
03-28-2015, 07:20 PM
with each ban we come closer to reaching a wipe. i support all bans including those wrongfully accused. pras.

im not sure i get that logic .. nor do i get wiping before we do a run though velious ... but fuck it wipe it clean

nottitanuk
03-28-2015, 08:11 PM
Titanuk did nothing other than talk shit to a hall monitor who got forcibly removed from staff. Ban him if you want but why ban his friends he logged into once or twice for his shit talk? It's not like he MQ'ed / RMTed or cheated. Seems way excessive.

its not even that.

miidget was the only 1 i randomly logged into (4 times tops over a year) ...

everyone else would lan at my house and play but they got banned for that and that was 5months ago

LostCause
03-28-2015, 08:16 PM
why does that matter? tbh he never really played it .. we just lanned at his house so i logged in from his IP

rules are rules.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/05/Nicholson.gif