PDA

View Full Version : Soloing Question at Higher Levels

MaSQue
03-23-2015, 07:54 PM
So I rolled me a Shaman on Blue99 to solo with when not on my Red99 Enchanter. My friends are talking about forming a brand new group and not twink, to just set a schedule and level with so if I jumped in that I would want to roll a Shaman in the group since we want to do an all Iksar group (good times)

Anyways so if I did that I was thinking of changing what I play as my 100% solo class. So I considered maybe trying out a Rogue, I can pretty much super twink it if I were toll it up on Blue99. Well not SUPER TWINK it, but meaning Fungi, and Epic with good solid 45+ gear for it.

Will I be able to solo a Rogue at high levels or is this a group class at high level 100%?
Like I said, I don't think if I roll a Shaman in my new untwinked group to play with friends that I will want to be playing a second Shaman solo 100% and the only other 2 classes I havent really played alot of are Rogue and SK and on Blue I "want" to solo just to relax and not be stressed out by pvp or keeping up with groups and such, just wanna solo for fun and enjoy the game on something that isnt super easymode soloing.

loramin
03-23-2015, 07:58 PM
I think any class can solo at high levels. Even a warrior can find a single blue/light blue, use up most of their life killing it, then go sit for an hour and come back to do it again.

The question is whether a given class can solo well, and while I've never played a Rogue at high levels I'm pretty sure it's not a class that can.

Pint
03-23-2015, 08:02 PM
Rogues do not solo well at all once mobs start outpacing fungi regen, so mid 40s.

MaSQue
03-23-2015, 08:36 PM
k :( thanks anyways
Guess will stick to Shaman

Arteker
03-23-2015, 09:08 PM
i was able to solo most my rog easily to 50 pre kunark just with serrate dirks and a fbb and no planar gear, def u can solo with maxed Id for a while longer and twinkage but after 52 is kinda complicated and harsh.