PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Multiple Troubles in the halfway to ent of Disco.

Arteker
03-20-2015, 08:35 PM
first i apologize for my english . will try to explain.

There is several issues from the 3 frog spawn point to disco bugs ent area in old sebilis

First one. in several parts from the ramp pre the 3 mobs in a mini alley u cannot Cast in mobs with direct los.

going deep further , the 2 frogs spawns cannot be target of spells if u fight them in the space btween the upper 3 spawn point aand entrance to disco.

disco ent pathing issues,alot of times the golem doesnt reset when it has been charmed or pulled, it keep going up and down from his spawn point to midle of the disco entrance road.

aswell in the left side of the entrance (hole behind rocks wich people often use to safe camp ) if u pull a mob close to it, the mob will warp down , and will summon or bring big friends to you.

sorry if my english is bad, but if needed im willing to show a gm or guide the specific places of the issue, so he can adress them in better english.

Man0warr
03-21-2015, 10:32 AM
Yeah this is a known issue - pulling mobs from Disco 2 through those hallway doors almost always ends in mobs warping down to shrooms and epic trains.