PDA

View Full Version : The wonderful community of P99

AprilNoelle
03-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Hello everyone, I am very new to Everquest, Just started playing on the P99 server. I have played other MMO's like, ESO,Wildstar, Archeage, WoW. Never have I experienced the random kindness that happened last night, It was only my 2nd night playing and it's hard to express my gratitude for the random people that just showed such kindness and willingness to help me, with buffs, some starting coin and even some items. I couldn't say thank you enough last night and I still cant understand it this morning. I am just in awe how friendly people are in this community. In no certain order I just want to thank these people again for hanging out last night and making my first days in EQ, memories I will never forget.
Thank you Vylen, Jyral, Namina, Ceed, Barbadose, Wyldwinde,

So excited to play tonight!
Aprilnoelle Level 6 Enchanter

maskedmelon
03-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the Project Alrils! Glad to hear you are finding the community as rich and helpful as I find it ^^ We've a great group of folks here and offer an experience unparalleled in the realm of online gaming. The game is 16 years old, which means most of our player base is 30+ (Many are much older) and seeking not more than to bath in the nostalgia ^^ It is also a much slower paced game that emphasize cooperation and the community is a product of all those factors! Good hunting!

curtischoy
03-18-2015, 04:12 PM
Glad your first experience were so great. Hope you have many more.

Spyren
03-18-2015, 05:33 PM
The community was great back then and after coming back from over a decade of not playing, the community is great now. Everyone has been extremely helpful, even to an EQ vet that has forgotten everything!

P99 is where it's at!

Gatorsmash
03-18-2015, 07:19 PM
^^^ all of the above.

Just started a troll shaman and the community is F ¥$@/#! AWESOME. Made playing EQ again so much fun. Really regret not coming back sooner.

maskedmelon
03-19-2015, 10:06 AM
^^^ all of the above.

Just started a troll shaman and the community is F ¥$@/#! AWESOME. Made playing EQ again so much fun. Really regret not coming back sooner.

We'll welcome back to you too Gators! ^^

PDX0621
03-19-2015, 12:00 PM
Best part of this game is being able to help other people IMO. Was messing around in Oggok the other night kiting guards. Had 10-12 of em in a huge mob. Some level 3 warrior passing through witnessed this an instantly his mind was blown. Guy followed me around shouting OMG OMG! After I'd nuked em all down I let him loot the FS weapons and shields. I thought he was gonna explode with excitement. Anywho, it gave me laugh, so it was worth it.

Korndog
03-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Yup, I also can attest to how awesome and helpful this community is. Happy to be a part of it now. (And am already giving back!)

webrunner5
03-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Best part of this game is being able to help other people IMO. Was messing around in Oggok the other night kiting guards. Had 10-12 of em in a huge mob. Some level 3 warrior passing through witnessed this an instantly his mind was blown. Guy followed me around shouting OMG OMG! After I'd nuked em all down I let him loot the FS weapons and shields. I thought he was gonna explode with excitement. Anywho, it gave me laugh, so it was worth it.

Well done. That is what makes this server great. :)

Zapette1989
03-21-2015, 06:59 PM
I almost cried when I Seen video on youtube about this game. I had to find a way to play it again and there we go I see a private server... project 1999 running good?!? OH MY GOD.

I used to play a monk, human monk on a server named Mithanniel MARR! I was in the guild forsaken realm, we were top guild on the server right after Afterlife the best guild serverwide!

How is the lag/pathing/raid content/population
How is the leveling? Will I find many players that announce looking for group or looking for cleric camp XXX.

Will I still see TRAIN!!!!! In my chat and ask myself if I need to feign death and watch and cry of laughin or try and help?! :)

jesus christ!! So many question so many doubts...