PDA

View Full Version : How much would it cost...

PavelSullivan
03-17-2015, 08:04 PM
for me to have a monk named "Father Guido Sarducci" or "Guido Sarducci" - I mean seriously...I'd be willing to donate a hefty sum to P99 to make that happen :D

Haha those SNL skits were the best.

In all seriousness though, I'm a little frustrated with all the taken names. When Vel comes through, will there be any talk of wiping inactive accounts (let's say they haven't logged in since launch). Just curious.

Honest
03-17-2015, 08:26 PM
get creative with the spelling.

EQJubilee
03-17-2015, 09:01 PM
for me to have a monk named "Father Guido Sarducci" or "Guido Sarducci" - I mean seriously...I'd be willing to donate a hefty sum to P99 to make that happen :D

Haha those SNL skits were the best.

In all seriousness though, I'm a little frustrated with all the taken names. When Vel comes through, will there be any talk of wiping inactive accounts (let's say they haven't logged in since launch). Just curious.

Hopefully they will launch a second server so those of us not here for the past 5 years can enjoy the real classic Everquest feel.

PavelSullivan
03-17-2015, 09:48 PM
By the way, I've seen apostrophes with certain surnames - is that possible for first names too, or no?

Clark
03-18-2015, 12:13 AM
Lol I like your avatar. What's it from?

PavelSullivan
03-18-2015, 09:07 AM
With an avatar like yours, I can't tell if you're trolling haha. Old Cleveland Browns Logo.