PDA

View Full Version : p99 Red reroll

Omnifiend
03-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Hey all, rerolling on p99 red. Decided on Cleric, and I seek a duo partner. I have fairly high playtime, being on most nights from 5-10CST. Willing to roll just about any race, as cleric stats really don't matter once you get to the raid scene, as armor will max out the important ones. At level 1 and will stay so till I find someone to level with. Till then will work on my alt. I find non grouped cleric to be the most boring thing in the world and don't play games to be bored.

Obviously if someone wants to roll a fresh paladin/SK/Warrior, we can find 4 other people day to day and watch the levels fly by =p.

Send a tell to Omnifiend (the alt) or Battlelore (The cleric) if you are interested in leveling up a new toon with a healbot. Hit me up! I don't bite! Unless it is someone trying to PK me. Then I go for the ankles.

Glenzig
03-16-2015, 05:22 PM
Honestly. As a cleric you most likely wont even need to look for a duo partner. Just lfg. You'll never be without a group.

Omnifiend
03-16-2015, 05:34 PM
I get that. But I've also been on the melee side, LFG for hours. Figured I'd throw it out there if anybody is interested.

erog84
03-16-2015, 05:41 PM
Hey all, rerolling on p99 red. Decided on Cleric, and I seek a duo partner. I have fairly high playtime, being on most nights from 5-10CST. Willing to roll just about any race, as cleric stats really don't matter once you get to the raid scene, as armor will max out the important ones. At level 1 and will stay so till I find someone to level with. Till then will work on my alt. I find non grouped cleric to be the most boring thing in the world and don't play games to be bored.

Obviously if someone wants to roll a fresh paladin/SK/Warrior, we can find 4 other people day to day and watch the levels fly by =p.

Send a tell to Omnifiend (the alt) or Battlelore (The cleric) if you are interested in leveling up a new toon with a healbot. Hit me up! I don't bite! Unless it is someone trying to PK me. Then I go for the ankles.

Good to see more coming on board red. If you end up not finding a duo buddy, just note that while there is a chance to get groups other places, the most likely will be in faydwer area. So if you start lets say a dark elf cleric, and don't want to solo (like you said, solo cleric boring, and it sucks, especially with no gear), then you probably want to move over to the other continent. Feel free to pm me on forums if you need a port/bind/some plat for spells to get started.

Omnifiend
03-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Really appreciate the offer. Port and binds I would accept, but I like to play EQ raw, so would regretfully decline the plat. Very generous though. Probably make a dorf and carry around Dwarf Flesh if nobody elsewhere wants a cleric partner.

krazyGlue
03-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Pm lite or msg him in game , he will help you get started