PDA

View Full Version : Raid Suspension: The Mystical Order

Sirken
03-07-2015, 02:04 AM
The Mystical Order is under Raid Suspension From the next Phara'Dar and the next Xygoz & will be suspended from Veeshan's Peak starting at 12:01am EST Monday March 9th, and ending at 12:01am EST Friday March 13th for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Training another guild's puller at PD (2/21)
Interfering with another guild's Xygoz (2/22)
Volume of offenses

Explanation:
First, TMO & IB were both going for Phara'Dar, Nixxar trained away the trash and Hokushin acquired FTE, at this point Nixxar drops his train still near PDs room so that it can wipe Hokushin. While IB still got the PD kill, the flop was malicious and its my opinion that Nixxar knew what he was doing.

Second, I have told TMO multiple times not to sit in the middle of a raid with intent to trigger a dragon's AE, and i believe TMO has already been suspended for this before (at a minimum they have been warned about it). this is unacceptable behavior, regardless of whether the AE went off. there was absolutely no other reason for Nixxar (whom was on the aggro/encounter list) to sit in the middle of IB's raid while they were engaging Xygoz.

Third, this is now the fifth time that TMO has received a raid punishment as a guild

And again, if deals are made with other guilds, you need to at least take a SS of it, because with out that its just you're word against theirs.