PDA

View Full Version : shrine key drake in skyshrine

dis_mornin
03-06-2015, 11:54 AM
As of last night was invulnerable. Is this a special beta version so people can test the quest instead of just killing or is he bugged out? Either way can you reset him to the version that is gonna go live so I can get my beta test on?

Ele
03-06-2015, 12:04 PM
He is normally killable, not sure what happened to him.

If you need to get through Skyshrine to Cobalt Scar without the key just gate back to Nro/Thurg and use the porter gnome until Ziglark gets reset.

dis_mornin
03-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Dat aint beta testing

Daldaen
03-06-2015, 01:20 PM
I've already tested killing him for key as well as questing the key with no issues. What exactly are you looking to test?

PS- him being unkillable for the first few days of Velious would be hilarious. All these Neckbeard's frantacially trying to faction to get their keys, ER MER GERD MUST GET TO TOV.

Nirgon
03-06-2015, 01:51 PM
if by hilarious you mean a dark day cuz the shit ain't classic

Man0warr
03-06-2015, 01:54 PM
PS- him being unkillable for the first few days of Velious would be hilarious. All these Neckbeard's frantacially trying to faction to get their keys, ER MER GERD MUST GET TO TOV.

Just need to bring someone with charm.

Daldaen
03-06-2015, 02:00 PM
if by hilarious you mean a dark day cuz the shit ain't classic

You constantly use this argument for unclassic removal of item recharge...

How many people REALLY knew about killing him for the key in the first week of Velious?!?!!?!? Probably about as many as knew about item recharging!!1!1!1!!one!1!

Invulernable mobs cannot be charmed.

And it was just a random musing. I thought it would be funny if that's what they did. I know they would never purposefully do that.

Raev
03-06-2015, 02:00 PM
As of last night was invulnerable.

Great job staff. Otherwise whichever evac/bardsong/ssd zone team that got there first would kill him and monopolize all the raid content for two weeks by handing off the camp.

Daldaen
03-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Great job staff. Otherwise whichever evac/bardsong/ssd zone team that got there first would kill him and monopolize all the raid content for two weeks by handing off the camp.

This is exactly why Velious shouldn't be announced in advance.

Please don't let neckbeards hoard up their mountain dew and cheetohs. Don't let the functional neckbeards take 2 weeks off work so they may shit in a sock.

Just start the boats running and see who catches on.

Littlegyno 13.0
03-06-2015, 05:51 PM
This is exactly why Velious shouldn't be announced in advance.

Please don't let neckbeards hoard up their mountain dew and cheetohs. Don't let the functional neckbeards take 2 weeks off work so they may shit in a sock.

Just start the boats running and see who catches on.

not going to happen. thanks for your comments. please get back to the topic of this beta discussion.

dis_mornin
03-07-2015, 03:16 PM
So... without going off topic again? Can the version that is going live with velious release be put on beta for testing pls and thxu

Ele
03-07-2015, 04:10 PM
So... without going off topic again? Can the version that is going live with velious release be put on beta for testing pls and thxu

Not sure what you need to beta test on Ziglark. His drops, timer, and quest were tested over 8 months ago.

GM or dev will have to do it. My guide power on beta won't take off his invulnerability.

Colgate
03-08-2015, 11:39 PM

if only there were a server that had solutions to issues like these other than petitioning and pretending to be a lawyer

RIP The Jacka
03-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Not sure what you need to beta test on Ziglark. His drops, timer, and quest were tested over 8 months ago.

GM or dev will have to do it. My guide power on beta won't take off his invulnerability.

Ele you're a great person.

But, what is so hard to understand? The person is requesting that the mob be turned on so he can experience it himself. Not so confusing...