PDA

View Full Version : WTB Just started P1999...

EQLZ
03-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Heyas,

My buddy hit me up to come back to EQ on P99 after over a decade away. We've been playing for about 3 weeks, and I have 2 toons going so far, a 14th level Barbar Shammy and a 10th level HE Bard. Coming back has been a little bumpy, many MANY CR's and lots of frustration, but at the same time more fun than I've had gaming in probably the last 5-7 years.

That being said, I'm a newb and broke, and have forgotten more about RoK than I remember but a few people have given me a leg up in the form of some banded armor, a few minor items, a little plat, and ports here and there to get me started. I wanted to take a moment to publicly thank these few people for the help they've given me that has made coming back a bit easier on an old fool. I feel they deserve thanks because they devoted time, energy, and resources to a newb like me for no other reason than to just help, which is awesome. You don't see that in many games these days and it's good to know communities like this one exist. Mjai, Frostbitten, and History...you guys rock! I really appreciate the help.

EQLZ
03-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Figured I might as well bump this in case anyone else wants to help, but also for another reason. I noticed that there are some posts about people not being able to trust anyone for transfers between their characters. Since I need plat, and since I am fine with earning it a plat at a time if necessary, I'd be happy to do transfers for donations...I figure that eventually I'll have enough from donations to buy some better/twink gear. Hit me up if you need a transfer, and please reply here if I transfer for you and was square on the process. Who knows, maybe offering a service everyone could use will benefit me over time.

Gwardian
03-05-2015, 05:35 PM
send me a tell on primeheals i'll hook you up if i can

EQLZ
03-05-2015, 06:38 PM
Will do, appreciated, very much so.