PDA

View Full Version : Faction Hits

heartbrand
03-04-2015, 05:37 PM
has anyone tested the faction hits for the leader factions [tormax/dain/yelinak] from killing the boss mobs? been researching on allakahzam and it seems as though killing dain for example should be a HUGE hit to tormax

"The Dain in icewell is such an awesome dent...too much to be called a hit, its a dent. Well I was scowling to tormax faction before getting the Dain dent, and now I am Kindly! What a massive hit, hehe."

trying to see if we have it set that way here as well

Ele
03-04-2015, 05:39 PM
scowling to kindly seems a bit much

heartbrand
03-04-2015, 05:42 PM
some other posts

"With all this said, you can get good Tormax faction hits by killing some of the mobs in Icewell Keep (the ones in the throne room and a few others) but I have no idea how big the faction hit is (I get conflicting reports) but everyone seems to think that Yelinak/DAIN/Velketor all have HUGE Tormax Faction hits so tag along on these raids if you can (noone ever raids these targets anymore so unless I can get a group pf alts together to raid Velketor or DAIN (Yelinak is a HUGE PITA to raid and in all the time I have spent in skyshrine, I have not seen a single raid on Yelinak). All in all, the best way to grind out faction seems to be handing in Coldain Heads to Captain Bvellos and perhaps the Field Supplies to the mercenaries. "

heartbrand
03-04-2015, 05:43 PM
"Jun 29 2001 at 3:00 PMRating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous
Turn in Coldain heads to captain bvellos AWESOME faction went from appre to ami with 6 heads"

Daldaen
03-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Faction values can be tested on live. Yes I know live has changed a lot but Velious Faction values probably weren't altered over the years.

Dain for example is listed as a +750 Tormax hit, and -1500 Coldain/Dain hit according to posters.

Man0warr
03-04-2015, 05:47 PM
I remember it taking 3-4 kills on the Big 3 to go from Max KOS to Dubious/Apprehensive.

SHOWITME
03-04-2015, 08:10 PM
I remember it taking 3-4 kills on the Big 3 to go from Max KOS to Dubious/Apprehensive.

false

Man0warr
03-05-2015, 12:33 PM
false

If they give 750+ faction, it's not far off. That sure as hell won't get you up to warmly/ally.

Daldaen
03-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Faction is something like 2800~ in both directions?

From a neutral 0, 4 hits nearly maxes you.

I recall about 4 hits of Statue+AoW to Max CoV for my Alts on Mac server. Plus the few random trash Giants clearing to AoW.

Man0warr
03-05-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm talking about Max KOS back to app/indiff though, not from starting faction.

Spent a lot of time going between the factions on live at different points of progression.