PDA

View Full Version : Any casual guilds out there?

lapis_lazuli
10-22-2009, 12:23 PM
I played end-game once. I have no inclination to do it again. Are there any guilds out there that are about having fun and community? If so, please send me a PM or contact me in game on Anjali. Thanks!

Villide
10-22-2009, 12:26 PM
I'd be interested as well.

eqravenprince
10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm interested in a casual guild as well. I mainly enjoy single groups, not so much raiding. I have a Gnome Necromancer level 7 as of right now, named Cyrus.

doraf
10-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Hit us up in Shades of Fury. We are all about grouping together and having a good time. We don't expect anybody to be online.

We will think about raiding when the time comes and with the experience we have I know we will do a great job, but for right now our average level in the guild is 7 and the levels move slow. I figure if we get a good group together early and we all grow up in levels together, then we will flow well later.

eqravenprince
10-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Hit us up in Shades of Fury. We are all about grouping together and having a good time. We don't expect anybody to be online.

We will think about raiding when the time comes and with the experience we have I know we will do a great job, but for right now our average level in the guild is 7 and the levels move slow. I figure if we get a good group together early and we all grow up in levels together, then we will flow well later.

Sounds good to me, who are the leaders I can send a tell to arrange getting invited.

Boomlaor
10-22-2009, 04:27 PM
You can also check out Order of the Stick. We're a small group so far, but we do hope to be able to do epics for eachother when the time comes for that. We don't really plan on raiding beyond that. Basically it's a place to have fun and a group of friends who can grow in the game together. Tells to Flint or Durkon if you're interested.

Daydrem
10-22-2009, 04:34 PM
You can check in with us in Divinity too, we plan to do raiding but many of us have other responsibilities in life so we wont be requiring people to do anything unless they want to and have the time. Mostly we are a group of friends who played on Emarr and had such a great time we want to experience it all again with some new people.

~Day

zionmuffin
11-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Bit of an older post, but I'll give it a bump with this:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x292/Borg_Collective/INQEQ1999.png

www.inquisitionguild.info

Casual, helpful, and determined to have fun!

guineapig
11-06-2009, 11:30 AM
If anyone would like to guild invite an (almost) lvl 12 chanter, look up Chicanery in game tonight.

Glam
11-06-2009, 01:14 PM
If you play european time and like to have fun and meet new people we are the guild for you - Europa -

Ask some of us for invite, Glam, Reloo, Antibus/skutt.

strides
11-09-2009, 05:49 PM
could I get an Invite to the guild im a lvl 10 druid this will most likly be the only char I play. I have a family and fulltime job I have to keep my priorities straight. I plan on playing mostly weekend and mabey a couple hours in the evenings. My charactor name in Strides PST!

Ryignis
11-16-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm looking for a casual guild as well. Mainly a nice group of people who are really fun to chat with and help each other out occasionally. Grouping too if levels are appropriate.

Full time job + other commitments so I'm not on much, but I promise I'm a fun guy.

Level 10 Magician right now, hanging out in the commons, so shoot me a tell.

I played on Tunare, was an officer in a guild there for about 4 years.

~Ry

Torrinn
11-28-2009, 07:47 PM
You can also check out Order of the Stick. We're a small group so far, but we do hope to be able to do epics for eachother when the time comes for that. We don't really plan on raiding beyond that. Basically it's a place to have fun and a group of friends who can grow in the game together. Tells to Flint or Durkon if you're interested.

Ooh. I wanna be in OOTS. :D

Zarniwooop
12-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Inquisition is exactly what you're looking for.

Not a single jerk in the bunch. Only one player 40 or over at the moment, and the only rules are no drama, and please have fun. We play together, help each other out and generally just enjoy reliving the best gaming experience of our lives.

You will almost always see us grouping together when possible. Really a classy bunch of people.

The only thing we raid at this point is the refrigerator.

Cavarian is our leader, or talk to myself (Phase), Cankles, or anyone else you see with the tag if you want to know more about us.