PDA

View Full Version : Multiquesting JBoots.

Serendipity
09-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Salutations!

I have finished my camp of the AC for a ring (yay). But as I was doing so someone informed me that it is not possible to place the Ring on Hasten's person, log onto an alt on the same account, and then finish the MQ. As I do not want to camp this again, I was wondering if this was possible! If not I guess I would have to just sell the MQ and buy another one myself!

Thank you!

Ronas
09-27-2010, 02:03 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17742

RKromwell
09-27-2010, 02:31 AM
Work out a trade with another player that wants the boots for an alt.

Serendipity
09-27-2010, 02:50 AM
Thank you very much for the replies, especially being so timely! The official thread that Ronas linked was searched thoroughly before answering but I was unable to see an answer one way or another. Must be the lack of sleep getting to me!

Uthgaard
09-27-2010, 03:08 AM
Salutations!

I have finished my camp of the AC for a ring (yay). But as I was doing so someone informed me that it is not possible to place the Ring on Hasten's person, log onto an alt on the same account, and then finish the MQ. As I do not want to camp this again, I was wondering if this was possible! If not I guess I would have to just sell the MQ and buy another one myself!

Thank you!

The person who told you this is misinformed.

Crevex
09-27-2010, 05:38 AM
I did it couple nights ago. you can give him the ring/rapier from your main and log to your alt and hand in the cash to get the boots. I just rooted him after i gave him the stuff and logged to my alt.