PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Mallets

sabil28
02-16-2015, 07:04 PM
I basically have a few questions:

1. Can anyone who can sneak turn in ruby's to troll lady in innothule to complete quest to have a shot at 1 of 3 rewards?

2. Does she have to be charmed or can she be charmed to do this?

3. or 3, do you have to be troll of faction amiable or higher to do this?

I have 11 toons to get midnight mallets on, I have a bunch of rubies, wondering best way to 1, get them to all of my characters, and 2 who to figure out needs to do the turn in.

Currently I have all my characters parked in innothule

Please help with some information if you can. And do not Rant up this thread, if your going to criticize anything don't bother posting

Blaza
02-16-2015, 07:10 PM
I basically have a few questions:

1. Can anyone who can sneak turn in ruby's to troll lady in innothule to complete quest to have a shot at 1 of 3 rewards?

2. Does she have to be charmed or can she be charmed to do this?

3. or 3, do you have to be troll of faction amiable or higher to do this?

I have 11 toons to get midnight mallets on, I have a bunch of rubies, wondering best way to 1, get them to all of my characters, and 2 who to figure out needs to do the turn in.

Currently I have all my characters parked in innothule

Please help with some information if you can. And do not Rant up this thread, if your going to criticize anything don't bother posting

She can be charmed, wolfform will get you to dubious, quest also works at dubious.

Bodybagger
02-16-2015, 07:16 PM
what do you need 11 midnight mallets for?

Swish
02-16-2015, 07:23 PM
get a pal to hold the mallet you get while you log to the relevant alt?

or give a ruby to each alt

or get your pal to do the quest and log each of your alts on as the mallets appear

khanable
02-16-2015, 08:08 PM
bring an enchanter out there with you, drag troll lady to the hand with a merchant

charm her, do hand ins, sell the axes, distribute mallets and earrings to the alts with help from the enchanter

easy!

GnashingOfTeeth
02-16-2015, 09:39 PM

LOL RMT for mallets! 11 toons? RED FLAG YO!

sabil28
02-16-2015, 09:51 PM
Thanks for your help guys, Gnashingofteeth your a clown, i just enjoy the game and all of the classes play styles

Sylexis
02-17-2015, 11:27 AM
I create a level 1 alt and have a friend log on and find her and hail her to hold her still, then I turn in the rubies on the alt and attack her and die whenever I get a mallet, rinse, repeat, hand out mallets as needed.

Master Roshi
02-17-2015, 07:10 PM
I thought lvl 1 corpses poof really fast

Swish
02-17-2015, 11:01 PM
I thought lvl 1 corpses poof really fast

Only if they're naked I think?

kaev
02-17-2015, 11:21 PM
Only if they're naked I think?

They've been talking about going with more classic corpse timers, which would be like 4 hours for a geared toon under some threshold level (5 maybe? or 7?). Still remember the anguished oocs and shouts of twinks back in the harsh old days on live who had lost their L3 or L4 corpse in GFay and were begging for help finding it before the timer ran out.

Lictor
02-18-2015, 06:15 PM
11 mallets? Wipe it clean