PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 16 Pally Where is a good place to solo?

ttime123
02-14-2015, 10:18 AM
I'm lvl 16 pally is there a good place to solo. I'm in north karana right now. And very new to the game and still learning the zone. I like the idea of killing the wisp's and turning in the lightstones for more exp. Is there another play like this killing mobs and turning in stuff for exp. Or should I go to undead zones.

ko37qtl
02-14-2015, 03:10 PM
The wisps for LS/GLS turn-in works pretty well for both xp and cash. At your level, they shouldn't give you much of a fight. There are some scary and fast moving critters there as well (griffs of various kinds, werewolves at night, etc.) but if you keep careful watch, they're manageable.

I usually start to lose patience with them when I'm not getting direct xp. The next big wave of "kill X, collect Y for xp" I can think of is in Highpass and later in High Keep. You're at the bottom of the level range for highpass in a group but a good ways off for solo unless your gear is impressive.

captnamazing
02-14-2015, 04:05 PM
A malformed pidgeon careens into your head as you walk through the plains of Karanas. "HUNT THE UNDEAD THAT DESECRATE YOUR SACRED DOMAINS," it squawks before disintegrating into a puddle of sky-rat meat.

BlkCamel
02-14-2015, 04:10 PM
in my fucking anal cavity

Pls excuse MTB he is Trippin':D

Cyborgazm
02-14-2015, 04:23 PM
When I played Paladin I'd always spend 14-20ish in Unrest. You do decent damage vs the mobs with your undead DD's. If you get bored soloing you can always try and group with others in there.

radditsu
02-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Eruds crossing murdering wisps.

gauntlet
02-14-2015, 06:29 PM
mtb tripper says hello from 1 of his 20 dozen forum accounts

Swish
02-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Oasis, plenty of orcs wandering about...stay towards the North Ro end along the west wall and you'll be good there til 19ish.

Alternatively, kerrans in Erud's crossing (should be at least 1-2 you can single pull, lull for more to get those split).

West Karana bandits

Dervish cutthroats wherever you find them

Upper guk crocs (not kos and not social)...found before the spiders fairly near the zoneline to Innothule

Unrest trash (esp if you're using a ghoulbane)

Kurn's Tower?

ttime123
02-15-2015, 10:40 AM
Thanks for all the help, my pally is not twinked, dont have the money to buy good gear just yet. I'm still new to server but making money a lil at a time, lol.

Safon
02-15-2015, 01:44 PM
What is your pal's name?

Sepulveda
02-15-2015, 02:04 PM
You might try hunting the mummies that wander around in South Ro. The crypt mummies should be totally doable at 16, and even the sand mummies should probably be possible. These stay blue until at least 19. There are also ghouls and dry bones skeletons that wander around. The DBS are pretty difficult, but you should be able to do them by 18. You can sit in the little cracks in the wall just to the left as you come in from oasis to rest safely. The loot is pretty meh, but you can get raw hide armor from the ghouls, and 2-3g per kill sometimes from the mummies.

Ando
02-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Kurn's tower really is an amazing place. The exp is insane, the zone line is very close to most exping spots, there are often duos/trios, it is almost all undead (yay for paladins), and you can stock up enough bone chips so that when you finally do leave Kurns around lvl 20-21 you could sell them off for a decent amount of plat.

I really cannot say enough good things about Kurns. The only downside is that on blue it is often crowded, and occasionally you'll get some jackass that powerlevels there during primetime hours.

You can also get a bind in the Field of Bone right outside Kaesora.

ttime123
02-15-2015, 07:20 PM
My Pally's name is Symond

maskedmelon
02-15-2015, 07:53 PM
Unrest is a good suggestion. Uguk is also great xp, but I was never keen on becoming kos there, since I had no invis ^^ If the suggested crocs do not give a faction hit, or you don't care about it, then maybe try them out ^^

ko37qtl
02-16-2015, 06:35 PM
My Pally's name is Symond

I saw you hard at it last night. I had a nagging suspicion that it might be the same paladin.

ttime123
02-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Yea was off yesterday, trying to save money to get me some legs. And of course better overall gear.

1stCrusader
02-19-2015, 07:37 AM
I have a lvl 17 Paladin and he is loving spamming ward undead in Unrest and watching the exp flow in.

ttime123
03-01-2015, 12:48 PM
I might need to get a ride to unrest then seems like a nice area, and finally using my spells will be nice cant wait till 22 and get my root spell.Lol