PDA

View Full Version : Testament of Vanear evil quested?

hillgiantchamp
02-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Can the quest for the Testament of Vanear be done by a dark elf cleric or is it for non evil races only? Thanks

Mentathiel
02-12-2015, 12:45 PM
I was wondering the same thing, but I think it's going to take some massive faction work (like the 1,000 gnolls of EQ2's betrayal quests) to get a dark-elf cleric of Innoruuk into Qeynos.

The hand-in NPC comes to the pond to vomit, so maybe you could sneak in via the catacombs and either come up there or go to the tavern through the rogue guild if they will tolerate you...

Nuggie
02-12-2015, 01:41 PM
yes, lots of faction work

Uberbandit
02-12-2015, 02:32 PM
If your Cleric is of Innoruk, you're in luck. There are the Innoruuk Symbol Quests (http://wiki.project1999.com/Innoruuk_Symbol_Quests), from which you can get a 1 charge Halfling illusion mask. I believe you can use this to get the page from Moodoro (the drunk guy you need to feed gold).

I can't guarantee this will work, but it's the only thing I could think of outside of faction work (and I couldn't determine exactly what faction Moodoro is on).

Videri
02-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Moodoro is only level 13 at the most. You could come up through the pond by Crow's and have somebody else charm him.

Mentathiel
02-12-2015, 02:40 PM
That is actually a very good point; Wallin Slyfoot might be designed to ignore religion, but halfling illusion could be enough to tip the scales in your favour and at least get Moodoro Finharn to talk to you despite your Innoruuk worship. Best test might be to see if he will murder a Bertoxxulous-worshipping human and assume an Innoruuk-worshipping halfling would be the same.

edit:
Or charm... Charm seems like a great idea...

Haloren
02-13-2015, 06:39 AM
It can be done as I have done it with a DE cleric. Will need invis to get into Highpass to get to Dylin Starshine. The smugglers wont like you either most likely so need to stay invis or camp out and pop him with another char first. Modoroo turn in can be done with wolf form, cozy up with a druid that can cast it on you (perhaps the one that ports you to NK for the run to qeynos for a few extra pp) and it will be done within a couple mins.

hillgiantchamp
02-14-2015, 01:24 AM
Thank you so much for all the replys will have to try that.