PDA

View Full Version : PVP Rant and Flames

entruil
02-11-2015, 08:31 PM
what pvp... what reason for rant... thw flames are just fail with no appropriation towards real issue

Tassador
02-11-2015, 08:32 PM
You are so right never posting here again!!!!

entruil
02-11-2015, 08:32 PM
sry im ready toi go and avg loser here...

but same time.... i worked and im unemployed... play sports and am way under weight...

ya'll got it twisted and lame....too bad we have no friend o... whoops sry... i have but 2 friends....

entruil
02-11-2015, 08:36 PM
tass sry maing.... dont give a fuck but thanks for communication... i know im right and shouldnt say anything.....

fuck im too far gone in rant and flames plus this bs and then this bs...

btw none of this bs is classic and im tryin to get back classic... sry eslade... u were right wtf am i doin.... gd it... full mana loss. im a warrior too so ...

FML...

my mana was never there... fuck this... dam thanks for interaction... hopefully soon kimm my only comrade will ignore me soon and ill never have to disgrace you carebear sack chasin diggers again...

sadface;.

tldr; its not rallos zek... dont get your hopes up or listen to the squabble

Gitem
02-11-2015, 08:42 PM
I regret clicking this thread.

entruil
02-11-2015, 09:04 PM
you should... add 1 lootable or gtfo

entruil
02-11-2015, 09:07 PM
lns is a farce to get your mas here for a semblance of server... fuck that.. gm's quit ... other gm's try to take under arms... i love it but damn.... none yall mf's is calssic not even the server... lite closest one ever , still every once in a while makes up bullshit like red etc... he just dont want the boot... fuck this bullshit ass shit... weak as fuck ... no wudan ... fake ass foh... no even 2 boxin chanters wreckin newbies lives... ahahahhahahaha ... oh noes not the copper... fuck guys get it together im goin to go kill myself now ... thanks for the second chance i could never recognize and destroy myself upon

entruil
02-11-2015, 09:09 PM
=`(.... too bad im the best and worst and the avg.... it all dies tonight....

fuck what ya heard... fuck what ya heard... bout me bro... (l,mao_().... ... ...

i been reachin but no1 see shit and not here... yall just got to hear the last... thanks and fuck you and bye... full mana loss... necro twitch kept me on... too bad i fell and have none... peace ... im dead