PDA

View Full Version : Wakening Lands Quest NPCs

Daldaen
02-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Im working on finishing the final 3 untested quests in Wakening Lands. I have collected all the drops for 2/3. But I've been working on clearing PHers to spawn the quest NPCs to turn in these drops and I'm having no luck. Can I get confirmation these mobs are spawning:

A storm giant foreman
A storm giant architect
A kromzek architect
Lord Prismwing
Lord Gossimerwing (believe this guy is spawning... But to double check)

The 3 Giants should spawn from the laborers spawn points. Most posts suggest the house south of the Kael zone line, which currently has 2 laborers and 1 surveyor spawning every time I've cleared them should have a chance to spawn any of the 3 storm giant quest NPCs (foreman, surveyor, architect)

Lord Prismwing should spawn from one of the roaming drixies near Wakening Lands (which I've cleared atleast 15 sets of with no spawns). Lord Gossimerwing I think I've seen up but I need to finish the other quests until he is relevant.

nilbog
02-10-2015, 09:43 PM
A storm giant foreman
A storm giant architect
A kromzek architect
Lord Prismwing
Lord Gossimerwing (believe this guy is spawning... But to double check)

All of these spawn except the kromzek architect. The storm giant architect drops kromzek architect blueprints, and that seems legit. I don't believe 'kromzek architect' is an actual npc.

Daldaen
02-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Am I correct in their spawn locations? The architect and foreman spawn in the house south of Kael? Lord Prismwing from the roamingn drixies near portal?

Cause that's what I've read on the Internet and every time I've cleared those two laborer and surveyor out they respawn as the same mobs.

Are these currently set to rare spawns? Or is my luck just this bad.

fiveeauxfour
04-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Can confirm that Lord Gossimerwing spawns in the tunnel system. Been trying for Lord Prismwing for a while by killing the drixies near the portal. Haven't been able to get him to spawn as of yet, but from what I've seen, I'm going crazy in this portal area. I am currently working on that faerie dragon quest and still stuck on Prismwing.