PDA

View Full Version : Iksar NPC's pre Kunark era?

kingsBlend
02-08-2015, 06:28 PM
<nerd>
A friend and I were talking about EQ lore and we were wondering if there were any Iksar NPC's in game before Kunark was released or any lore in classic Everquest? Did any classic NPC's even reference their existence?

Also wondering if there is any mention of the walking cat things that we saw on Luclin in our current world including Velious?
</nerd>

Kreylyn
02-08-2015, 06:38 PM
<nerd>
A friend and I were talking about EQ lore and we were wondering if there were any Iksar NPC's in game before Kunark was released or any lore in classic Everquest? Did any classic NPC's even reference their existence?

Also wondering if there is any mention of the walking cat things that we saw on Luclin in our current world including Velious?
</nerd>

There is the Kerran city...

and the lore for the Vah Shir...

The Vah Shir are a regal feline race that walk upright. They were once the ruling class of other similar cat-like races on Odus. Since being translocated onto the moon called Luclin by a collision of Erudite magic, they learned to survive and became stronger.

I don't know specifically if there is/was mention by npcs of the Vah Shir on the moon prior to the release of the expansion.

Krey

Swish
02-08-2015, 08:57 PM
SOE broke that vah shir lore when they released a patch where the cats would run hunched over... it was put back to normal after a flurry of complaints :p

I had a vah shir shaman, he was great.