PDA

View Full Version : How long for GM response?

Spradle22
02-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Hello, I have a petition out for a GM, its been a couple of hours. I am just curious to how long it generally takes? Im not even sure if it successfully reached them.
Thanks

Lune
02-07-2015, 03:02 PM
I've personally never had the process take more than 24 hours.

I've seen GM's contacted and appear within 15 minutes (In relation to Jeremy Irons training some dude and stealing his camp, lols), and I've been contacted almost immediately when reporting two-boxers.

Things like item reimbursements have taken me longer, but never more than 24 hrs, probably because they need to bump them up to higher powers or something. "Customer service" has been pretty damn good in my experience, especially considering this shit is free. And it has only gotten better since the time of 350-400~ server pop.

Feathers
02-07-2015, 05:24 PM
I've never needed them in game, but they got back to me on the forms about a name change within 4 hours.

If you're being actively harassed or in a death loop, just /exit and post it on the petition forum.

Spradle22
02-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Yeah feathers, I messaged them via forums, they told me to petition in game, stayed online for 6 hours and got no response : /

Swish
02-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Saturdays are busy for petitions I'd say (more people generally on)... if it was something minor like a surname change they've probably put it to the side. If it was an item reimbursement for something you accidentally sold/dropped/etc then that's not something they just give back straight away and takes some time to sort.