PDA

View Full Version : Commonlands Merchents for Evil Characters

Olucon
02-07-2015, 06:28 AM
aside from the shady merchent in the EC tunnles, Wasn't there some other vendors who do not want to slit your throat for being a dark elf in West Commonlands? I'd like a short hop to dump my loot from Befallen.

Swish
02-07-2015, 07:37 AM
There's the druid ring vendor in WC... just be careful not to get too near the 2 druids near her if kos, and definitely do not sit while you're vendoring to her (can get their attention that way).

She sells to everyone at regular prices. Druid ring vendors across Norrath are all very tolerant, even lizards can join in <3

Olucon
02-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Thanks! Looking for a good place to dump befallen fodder.

Mentathiel
02-10-2015, 09:17 AM
I'd been gating back to Neriak to sell my befallen gear (usually heavily encumbered) so far, but if this works for a DE cleric of Innoruuk...

Swish
02-10-2015, 09:23 AM
I'd been gating back to Neriak to sell my befallen gear (usually heavily encumbered) so far, but if this works for a DE cleric of Innoruuk...

Yep, you're assured a warm welcome at all druid ring vendors. Other than Shady and the other occasional vendor they're the only ones that have no faction cares... and they arent "dirty" vendors.

Shaniril
02-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Solution #2 is just to slaughter orcs until the merchants like you. It happens... eventually.

Swish
02-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Solution #2 is just to slaughter orcs until the merchants like you. It happens... eventually.

It might work in the commonlands but the CB orcs only give guard/guild faction from what I remember. Need to do other quests in Kelethin to get that vendor faction up.

Varren
02-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Theres a DE merchant in w freeport in the tunnel to n freeport. Toxil i think. He will sell to anyone.

thieros
02-10-2015, 02:04 PM
All of my evil chars that need reagents visit an erudite at wc ec ZL inside EC. she sells peridots etc and will trade with my DE's. im not sure if i have done anything on accident to earn faction with her, or if she is inherantly friendly but either way it works for me. might be worth checking.

Weidar
02-10-2015, 03:30 PM
All of my evil chars that need reagents visit an erudite at wc ec ZL inside EC. she sells peridots etc and will trade with my DE's. im not sure if i have done anything on accident to earn faction with her, or if she is inherantly friendly but either way it works for me. might be worth checking.

Is it Katha Firespinner? She wont kill evil races but you need to raise faction with Commons Residents to be able to buy from her. Killing orcs in commonlands will raise that faction.

Gypsies will also sell to evil races, i have sold to them in oasis of marr, karanas and rathe mts so far so i asume that anywhere you find them you can sell to them. I dont know about faction but if you have killed gypsies in the past they might not like you :)

thieros
02-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Is it Katha Firespinner? She wont kill evil races but you need to raise faction with Commons Residents to be able to buy from her. Killing orcs in commonlands will raise that faction.

Gypsies will also sell to evil races, i have sold to them in oasis of marr, karanas and rathe mts so far so i asume that anywhere you find them you can sell to them. I dont know about faction but if you have killed gypsies in the past they might not like you :)

ahhhhh, gotcha. musta been orcs that got me to apprehensive when i was leveling as a youth cleric

Swish
02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
shit...the gypsies! of course lol