PDA

View Full Version : de-sync issue

soljah666
02-01-2015, 05:35 AM
Hey hey,

So i have a issue similar to the ones posted on http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164561 however mine appears more directly related. Ive done sooooo much to try and fix it however I still have no luck.

I have noticed I De-synchronize with the server when either 1. Im in Chardok doing AE group and all the mobs are being pulled or 2. When a bard is running around the zone pulling 10,000 mobs.

The options i have played around with are as follows
sound realism turned to 0
Display pc and npc names both off
far clip plane down to 0, actor clip plane 0
Spells, env, player all down, opacity all down
LOD Bias down to 0

In advanced options
Ive unclicked everything

Filters
the first 8 are on show the rest are on hide

Ive tried using FRAPS to record what happens but ive had no luck. Pretty much every player disappears, the mobs disappear and reappear but kinda get jolted around. The only thing i can do is camp or /exit

I am from Australia so i get high lag around 300ms however i tried it today on my laptop in the city with high speed internet and It happened like 4-5 times in Lake of Ill Omen while a bard was running around.

Is there anything that can help me fix this problem or is there anything you recommend doing

P.S
My pc is not the issue
I have I7 3770
16gig ram
asus 760 gtx 4gig video card
etc etc

soljah666
02-28-2015, 08:01 PM
Okay so the copy of titanium I got was "EverQuest Red99" so I decided to grab another copy of Everquest Titanium to see whether its the client doing this... So now i got 4 copies
Original client
Original client with DUXA install
New Client
New client with DUXA install

Im starting to think that its that client, Im doing chardok now with my new eq titanium install and I have a lag bar of 300ms (which for me is normal) and not one thing has gone wrong, no lag spikes during the pull, no persons disappearing. The whole game runs smoother... (on both duxa and no duxa clients)

further to that, I havent had any crashes when changing to full screen and all that other bullshit... Im still testing this but I notice a major difference already so positive signs are in the horizon

Would be good to hear from people who have the De-sync issue to see which client they got