PDA

View Full Version : Due to busy RL and being ignored by the higher ranks

Nocsucow
01-26-2015, 05:08 AM
I'm going to be giving my main accounts/plat/items to a a few pals who have stood by me since day 1

But the 1 account that I will be giving away to a random person of the public is my (RED)55 guise ranger ( Taskman) email and all / fully geared

I will give Derubael the names of the people who these accounts are going to. And if the person I give them to tries to give them to someone else.. I will suggest he slam the banhammer down on them.

I've earned the rmt'er title on this server due to being associated with the wrong people. I've asked 1000 times for someone to come forward with PayPal statements , audio , screenys , video , of me doing any type of RMT. Its been Almost 3 years .... Nothing has surfaced.. I've been back and unbanned since the day ephi left.... He banned me every time I logged on for months... I worked for over a year to get everyone's account back that got banned because of this... Gave all who was effected plat, items, PL just to make up for what happen. I'm not a thief, I'm not a plat seller , I'm not a plat buyer, unlike sektors wife mine will not tolerate me spending $$$$ on a fucking game. I've been married 8 years and I hope to make it 80 and buying in game items for $$$$ is a quick way to divorce court and child support in my world.

So this week I'll be reading messages on why you want this ranger... What is your plans with this ranger and just WHY YOU? If you offer me $$$ for it.. Derubael will know... So please don't

Its been a fun 5 years on this server. I have had fun ( on both servers). I have killed every mob on both servers, I've touched and owned every piece of loot... I've made enemies, friends, along the way.... Its been fun P99

SEND PMs to me if you want this ranger... The chances of me giving this ranger to someone I know is slim

Pint
01-26-2015, 06:14 AM
Cool acct, hope they let you hook someone up

Tenlaar
01-26-2015, 11:52 AM
I've been married 8 years and I hope to make it 80 and buying in game items for $$$$ is a quick way to divorce court and child support in my world.

I'd find a new wife.

zanderklocke
01-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Dude, you should keep playing man. Playing in FV was some of the most fun I've had on this server!

maskedmelon
01-26-2015, 12:52 PM
Hmm I know naught of you or the accusations you refer to, but this sounds like a cool way to hang it up ^^ I am sorry to here you've had a rough time here, but sounds like there was some fun mixed in and am glad to here it. Good luck with the gifting and best wishes with the busy rl stuffs! ( it sure gets in the way sometimes) ^^

Ezalor
01-26-2015, 12:56 PM
Do you guys seriously not remember Knightt? Nocsucow is him.

He already admitted the account was stolen in his other thread on Red server: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179223

Nocsucow
01-26-2015, 01:14 PM
Do you guys seriously not remember Knightt? Nocsucow is him.

He already admitted the account was stolen in his other thread on Red server: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179223
Ahhh ezalor a anonymous hater.... Account is not stolen I have had for 3 years

Tehwoot
01-26-2015, 01:19 PM
good luck to you.

Ezalor
01-26-2015, 01:20 PM
"Anonymous hater?" Rofl, Knightt, why has every account you've had on Blue been banned by Ephi and the P99 staff? Or you got caught red handed countless times for RMTing?

planeofdreams
01-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Same post in the Red forum is more entertaining. Good luck with your real life.

indiscriminate_hater
01-26-2015, 01:22 PM
50 pp

Cecily
01-26-2015, 02:01 PM
Same post in the Red forum is more entertaining. Good luck with your real life.

Yeah it was.

Go with Christ, Knightt.

HippoNipple
01-27-2015, 02:07 AM
This guy looking for RMT customers on blue too? Jesus.

criddopher
01-27-2015, 12:57 PM
I'd find a new wife.

agreed