PDA

View Full Version : 1230 pop after Haynar patch on blue!

Nirgon
01-25-2015, 04:08 PM
People love the pure classic!

planeofdreams
01-25-2015, 04:27 PM
Pure Classic for President, 2016

myriverse
01-25-2015, 04:39 PM
1260 now. Go for record (1523)!

Sirken
01-25-2015, 04:48 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55252877.jpg

Lune
01-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Uthgaard is coming back and he's going to be banning record numbers of infidels?

Cecily
01-25-2015, 04:51 PM
For DT speed clears I hope.

Oleris
01-25-2015, 04:56 PM
is velious out? I've been taking break.

golten
01-25-2015, 05:00 PM
1264 online right now on blue

Doil_Boil
01-25-2015, 06:51 PM
What was patched?

Cecily
01-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Server wiped clean 2015.

drelk001
01-25-2015, 07:57 PM
Server wiped clean 2015.

that would suck

khanable
01-25-2015, 08:37 PM
What was patched?

Juevento
01-25-2015, 08:39 PM
For one, that awful darkness change was removed.

Also, rogues are free again!

myriverse
01-26-2015, 07:43 AM
What was patched?
Nothing since about 50 days ago.

But there's always a good reason to pat Haynar and the other Devs on their backs. Keep up the stellar work!

Doil_Boil
01-26-2015, 10:45 AM
Nothing since about 50 days ago.

But there's always a good reason to pat Haynar and the other Devs on their backs. Keep up the stellar work!

Ah. Indeed. The unsung heroes of Norrath!

Whirled
01-26-2015, 10:53 AM
I got to play Everquest and it was fun. Thank you all very much.

Nirgon
01-26-2015, 11:51 AM
Server pop will hit 1500 over stamina/"endurance" fixes

Then 2500 for Velious, giving it an actually classic population

skootr
01-26-2015, 12:36 PM
hen 2500 for Velious, giving it an actually classic population

Except the number of 60's w/ level 60 alts shit bagging all the mobs will be way skewed incorrectly for classic. Server will never be classic because of that. Server wipe plz.

Nirgon
01-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Sickeningly enough I've discovered some people like the overly top heavy 60 population where every droppable item or MQ in the game is available for a price.

You're absolutely right though, lots of people didn't hit 60 until Velious and here its going to be the PD geared wrecking crew dismantling most targets way ahead of what was ordinarily possible. A select few targets may prove to be a hurdle but the # of 60s is another factor... like what... 150 dragon hasted people in full resist gear? Raids are just gonna be strong as fuck compared to their live-timeline counter parts and I doubt it will take more than a week of armor farming for warriors for the full clear minus ST keys taking a few weeks.

Throw recharging mallets and gate caps... you're looking at a different classic experience. The mallet recharge was possible but it wasn't something every guild was using.

I won't get into how boxing defeats the classic experience but is not allowed here, yet mallet recharging is even more against that experience and IS allowed.

You cannot recharge items on red, again a more classic experience ;) even if it was possible (like boxing).

I hope to see more of you on the Icebreaker when it departs from North Ro on red.

If real drama is your game (whether or not you intentionally seek it.. you follow it a lot... most of you do)? I'm sure red will provide an unforgettable EQ experience.

Holo is on top for now, but no one can guarantee that end of Velious timeline it will still be a thing. Much like how we came back and rallied the server against a would be core of 35 seeking to crush everyone else and with closed recruitment.. it is entirely possible for an entire blue guild to come over and knock us off our pedestal. My advice to you would be to not openly declare war against Holo until you're ready.

Your prize? A no variance server. Come n' get it. PvP is way more fun (if you have a thicker skin / are a more determined player ofc) and decisive than 4am batphones just to see how the training down to whatever/javelin toss pans out. I've seen you all turn up for the botbs, get excited for particular fights and discuss strategies excitedly too. Most of you like PvP, you're just afraid to leave your blue shit behind. Those that have left their blue shit behind (well not entirely but for the most part)? Well, talk to Ereni and Tamtam.

maskedmelon
01-26-2015, 01:23 PM
Sickeningly enough I've discovered some people like the overly top heavy 60 population where every droppable item or MQ in the game is available for a price.

You're absolutely right though, lots of people didn't hit 60 until Velious and here its going to be the PD geared wrecking crew dismantling most targets way ahead of what was ordinarily possible. A select few targets may prove to be a hurdle but the # of 60s is another factor... like what... 150 dragon hasted people in full resist gear? Raids are just gonna be strong as fuck compared to their live-timeline counter parts and I doubt it will take more than a week of armor farming for warriors for the full clear minus ST keys taking a few weeks.

Throw recharging mallets and gate caps... you're looking at a different classic experience. The mallet recharge was possible but it wasn't something every guild was using.

I won't get into how boxing defeats the classic experience but is not allowed here, yet mallet recharging is even more against that experience and IS allowed.

You cannot recharge items on red, again a more classic experience ;) even if it was possible (like boxing).

I hope to see more of you on the Icebreaker when it departs from North Ro on red.

If real drama is your game (whether or not you intentionally seek it.. you follow it a lot... most of you do)? I'm sure red will provide an unforgettable EQ experience.

Holo is on top for now, but no one can guarantee that end of Velious timeline it will still be a thing. Much like how we came back and rallied the server against a would be core of 35 seeking to crush everyone else and with closed recruitment.. it is entirely possible for an entire blue guild to come over and knock us off our pedestal. My advice to you would be to not openly declare war against Holo until you're ready.

Your prize? A no variance server. Come n' get it. PvP is way more fun (if you have a thicker skin / are a more determined player ofc) and decisive than 4am batphones just to see how the training down to whatever/javelin toss pans out. I've seen you all turn up for the botbs, get excited for particular fights and discuss strategies excitedly too. Most of you like PvP, you're just afraid to leave your blue shit behind. Those that have left their blue shit behind (well not entirely but for the most part)? Well, talk to Ereni and Tamtam.

I see what you did there ... ^^

Waedawen
01-26-2015, 01:39 PM
The people saying 'omg 2500 for velious' weren't around to see 2,000 people log on for simply Kunark.

Anyone trying to predict Velious launch is a fool.

Nirgon
01-26-2015, 01:43 PM
We can agree over 2k :)

drelk001
01-26-2015, 02:08 PM
We can agree over 2k :)

i agree