PDA

View Full Version : New player Issues

Diablo
01-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Hello I'm new to project99, just spent almost 2 weeks tracking down a titanium so Me and my Girlfriend could play, We both live in same house sharing the same internet connection through a router on 2 seperate computer's

I just got Project99 working this morning am trying to connect to the project99 non pvp server, seems to work until both of us attempts to log in, As soon as she logs in my computer gets thrown off or vice versa, Game seems to be crashing and giving IP blocked errors?? Can we not connect in the same house on 2 seperate computers?? if not that sucks since I was only hoping to play with her.....

Auvdar
01-26-2015, 01:45 AM
Read the setup guide again....

You have to have a IP exemption to play on two accounts on the same IP. Petition for it in the proper forums. Takes awhile. This is one of the most commonly asked questions. I just ate ice cream.

Swish
01-26-2015, 06:51 AM
This isn't a multibox server thankfully... otherwise everyone would be running around with 2-3 accounts and locking down camps that aren't easy to solo.

Good luck with the IP exemption in the petition forum and don't be tempted to have 1 account log in just to buff the other account - there's eyes everywhere :p

Mentathiel
01-26-2015, 06:52 AM
It can take a while or it can take a couple of hours. Just remember that the people approving the requests have lives outside EQ and stop trying to log in both accounts at the same time just in case you get them banned.

Head to the Petition (http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25) forum and create a new thread, keeping the following in mind...
IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities / relations to those players, and please make sure that atleast one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify.