PDA

View Full Version : Nocturnal is recruiting.

Missgaf
09-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Hello everyone.

Nocturnal is recruiting all classes and levels.
Top of our list are Warriors.

About Nocturnal

Nocturnal was created on Terris-Thule and was a very hard core raiding guild.
A core of us are back on 1999 and enjoy playing the game and are interested in raiding but not like the hard core days.

If you enjoy playing the game, want to raid, enjoy the solcial aspects, have a funny sense of humor, helping each other and over all not an asshole you might just fit in.
Our goals are to recruit good players, raid, and enjoy the game.

If you are interested in joining our guild please send Missgaf a tell.
Thanks you

Missgaf

nalkin
09-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Does the name of the guild in any way indicate the raiding times?

Ridic
09-22-2010, 03:24 PM

Let's hope!

Aesop Rob
09-22-2010, 06:46 PM
i always thought it was funny when raiding guilds would try to recruit on boards and wouldnt tell when they raid :D

Missgaf
09-24-2010, 05:02 PM

No, Just a name from Live days we carried over.

Missgaf
09-24-2010, 05:03 PM
i always thought it was funny when raiding guilds would try to recruit on boards and wouldnt tell when they raid :D

At the moment we are not raiding because most of us are leveling. So if I were to guess on time zone raiding I would say PST 6PM to late.
This is only a guess and may not be the case.
Thanks

syee1324
10-10-2010, 02:09 PM
I was on Terris_Thule Live my name was Syeekco and i remember the guild for sure... Not sure if I ever joined u but I would maybe like to now I just started on P1999 though so im abit low lvl. The lvls will come quick I still know my way around and im a War Dorf (Awsome front flipness)...

Curmudgen
10-10-2010, 08:24 PM
6-7PST raid times would be great for me as I am in central time zone but usually cant get started till 8-9pm my time.

Gruffalo-Troll Shaman now with 20% more humor to make up the penalty!

Ridic
10-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Grouped with a few of these members, they are not only rude, but giant potheads. Terrible people. Decent players, but just really have no morales.

Wurli
10-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Decent players, but just really have no morales.

Dear Ridic,

I'm glad that you're concerned about our morale. Perhaps you could be our cheerleader...That's what I would say if you didn't look like 300 pounds of raw bird shit or have the personality of a dump truck.

Sincerely,
Wurli

Kender
10-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Dear Ridic,

I'm glad that you're concerned about our morale. Perhaps you could be our cheerleader...That's what I would say if you didn't look like 300 pounds of raw bird shit or have the personality of a dump truck.

Sincerely,
Wurli

unfortunately that sort of response only demonstrates his point

Wurli
10-12-2010, 10:30 PM
unfortunately that sort of response only demonstrates his point

I might agree with you if it was baseless but you really aren't aware of why ridic is here complaining in the first place. It was an incident that you were not present for. So unless you were actually there or you are ridic himself then i don't really feel like its fair for you to judge my response.

Ridic
10-13-2010, 02:35 AM
As Kender said - keep proving my point... Just trashing your guild's rep more each day! Gratz.

Wurli
10-13-2010, 03:29 AM
As Kender said - keep proving my point... Just trashing your guild's rep more each day! Gratz.

Keep getting kicked out of exp groups each day for acting a douche! Gratz.

Ridic
10-13-2010, 03:45 AM
Just because I don't bot my guildmates toons, and get "exp groups each day," don't be mad bro.

Wurli
10-13-2010, 03:57 AM
Botting my guildmates? You're getting dumber by the minute.

jetviper21
10-13-2010, 12:39 PM

Wurli is my hero

Ridic
10-13-2010, 12:56 PM

coolstorybro

jetviper21
10-13-2010, 01:03 PM
coolstorybro

take your hate mongering to rants and flames!

Kender
10-13-2010, 04:22 PM
I might agree with you if it was baseless but you really aren't aware of why ridic is here complaining in the first place. It was an incident that you were not present for. So unless you were actually there or you are ridic himself then i don't really feel like its fair for you to judge my response.

Look at it from a completely impartial perspective. I dont know either of you and noone that wasn't there will know the full story. That is irrelivant however, as this forum is public access so more thaan the people involved will be reading this. The only impression you can give on the situation is the one you both paint here

the response you gave "that's what I would say if you didn't look like 300 pounds of raw bird shit or have the personality of a dump truck"

regardless how he has behaved, if you'd come on here and rebutted without insult you may have come across alot better. But by coming on and ranting and insulting away, you just look exactly as described.

Wurli
10-13-2010, 05:50 PM
But by coming on and ranting and insulting away, you just look exactly as described.

I see your point, Kender. My intent was not to defend myself or rebut his statement however. I leave the judging to people that actually know me or have taken the time to group with me on several occasions.

I treat Ridic the way he deserves to be treated. He never showed an ounce of respect to me or my guild mates from the start. He acted like garbage so that's exactly how I'll treat him. I don't let people get away with bad behavior without any sort of backlash. To me it's not right. He gets exactly what he deserves and I understand if people don't agree with that.

Responding in such a manner on the guild thread wasn't very appropriate of me. I would have ideally liked to insult him in the rants n' flames, but since he posted here then i will respond to him here.

My only regret was giving him a 0 % res instead of watching his dumb ass run back to Guk from his bind point in Gfay.

syee1324
10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
0 Morales??? IM SO IN!!!

Ridic
10-13-2010, 07:12 PM
I see your point, Kender. My intent was not to defend myself or rebut his statement however. I leave the judging to people that actually know me or have taken the time to group with me on several occasions.

I treat Ridic the way he deserves to be treated. He never showed an ounce of respect to me or my guild mates from the start. He acted like garbage so that's exactly how I'll treat him. I don't let people get away with bad behavior without any sort of backlash. To me it's not right. He gets exactly what he deserves and I understand if people don't agree with that.

Responding in such a manner on the guild thread wasn't very appropriate of me. I would have ideally liked to insult him in the rants n' flames, but since he posted here then i will respond to him here.

My only regret was giving him a 0 % res instead of watching his dumb ass run back to Guk from his bind point in Gfay.

I speak my opinion, which is actually a fact of the game, and you call me garbage and your pothead guild mates start to trash talk me in-group - pretty funny really. Anyway, I'm done talking on the guild section. If you wish to continue PM me, or go to RnF.

Morals* Bite me!

Wurli
10-13-2010, 07:48 PM
No thanks. I've said what i wanted to say.

kevindee
10-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Nocturnal :-) I once was one of the orignal members of nocturnal. Even wow when it first came out all the way till the servers first molten core kill and clear but gang hated me. When he found out i was actually Mhead Ah every game i come across there is nocturnal there! I wanna join!

Heebee
10-16-2010, 09:36 AM
When he found out i was actually Mhead Ah every game i come across there is nocturnal there! I wanna join!

Omg Mhead! Remember this?

http://www.anomalydigital.com/images/eq/mhead1.jpg

http://www.anomalydigital.com/images/eq/mhead2.jpg

kevindee
10-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Haha whats up! I cant blow the picture up on my cell to see what it is looks like a old picture of myself. I cant beliave you still have one haha i made a gnome necro (lvl 12) here mhead but in the process of moving once i get set up i plan on playing hardcore. Good to see some old faces from T.T here

Kakle
10-11-2011, 12:07 PM
wow missgaf are you still playing? not sure if you remember me but i stumbled across this in a google search. I was in Nocturnal some raiding up until Planes of Power as Bastian my warrior. Then went to World of Warcraft with everyone. I am still on wow but was looking into this p99 thing. Anyone else from old Nocturnal playing this? Gang, Thirteenlegion, Classic, etc.?

relapsee69
10-11-2011, 12:27 PM
gang use to play here when i first started a yr ago. there are a few terris thule players here tho.

shooteneq1
02-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Shooten here. ah the glory days of nocturnal and terris thule. It was always a love hate thing for everyone in and out of the guild it seemed. Oh well it was fun as hell. Just found this p99 thing a week ago and started playing with my brother in law. Was going to reroll as my old ranger self as shooten, but lets face it untill luclin rangers were god awfull. So i rolled a paladin, anyone of you old timers feel free to hit me up in game.

tilaginor is my pally, currently lvl 7.....sigh hybrid penalty sucks

Kevynne
08-12-2012, 03:13 AM
was in nocturnal awhile baack in chell's ghuk days on p99
was a tight server and 2 50s used to hand out free PLs to us.
miss nocturnal jsut because we all knew each other fairly well and had lots of insiders.
but they went poof so i had to move on :C