PDA

View Full Version : Europa flagged class C

rafaone
01-20-2015, 06:48 PM
Hello,

Today a bunch of our members were doing a joint Plane of Fear clear with some Asgard members. They were in the usual west wall camp, just left when you zone in.

As we were clearing (been there for like 1,5 hours) a Class C Dracoliche popped. Our members were instructed to instantly evacuate the zone if so would happen to avoid any problems. Upon the call to evacuate, Dracoliche was pulled by Inglorious Basterds to the west wall camp and feared about 2/3 of the raid, including our porters, so we couldn't evacuate in time.

We had some people with pets, and upon fearing they engaged Dracoliche. Europa/Asgard did not pull or engage Dracoliche. We simply didn't have the time to evacuate. As the pets engage Dracoliche, we were flagged as class C instantly.

There are some previous statements (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156672) made by the GMs stating that Innoruk can't be pulled to the zone entrance in PoH. Does the same rules apply in Plane of Fear?

We would also like to know if this pull was made intentionally to west wall or there was any kind of error, since both IB and TMO trackers who were at the zone in the moment of the pop knew about us being there and clearing.

We're asking to be removed from Class C, since this was outwith our control.

Pint
01-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Can confirm from the asgardians that were present that they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and could not get clear of Dracoliche in time to get off of his hate list. Seems like a pretty cut and dry mishap.

Ella`Ella
01-20-2015, 07:02 PM
TMO trackers confirm no attempt made by Europa. Appears to be an accident on both sides as per our fraps.

arsenalpow
01-20-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm concerned. Sure, it's a mishap but Asgard/Europa had been clearing for upwards of two hours when draco popped. That means a large swath of Fear was cleared. IB could have pulled anywhere else. Why couldn't they have been cognizant that Europa had made camp at west wall and pulled to the NW corner or something?

Ella`Ella
01-20-2015, 07:18 PM
Edit

bktroost
01-21-2015, 12:31 AM
I would like to speak on behalf of Class R that we request this handled as swiftly as possible considering Europa is preparing for an encounter in the near future. It would be an absolute travesty (and surely result in a large drama-fest) if the poor conduct (training) of IB cost Europa a raid mob.

I'd personally request that if this is something only the great Rogean can accomplish and cannot be altered before their encounter, that they be allowed to engage this mob despite their inaccurate categorization without penalty.

Pint
01-21-2015, 12:53 AM
I would like to speak on behalf of Class R that we request this handled as swiftly as possible considering Europa is preparing for an encounter in the near future. It would be an absolute travesty (and surely result in a large drama-fest) if the poor conduct (training) of IB cost Europa a raid mob.

I'd personally request that if this is something only the great Rogean can accomplish and cannot be altered before their encounter, that they be allowed to engage this mob despite their inaccurate categorization without penalty.

+1 from asgard obviously

Sirken
01-21-2015, 02:55 PM
ive looked at the logs on this, Europa made no attempt to kill a Class C mob, and we arent going to force them into Class C. a few of their members pets got hit by the draco's AE, causing them to aggro and putting them on the encounter log.

ive already sent a message to Rogean, asking him to correct the error. (and yes i know BDA is waiting to be moved on the raid page as well. but until that happens, just like i consider BDA to be in Class R, i also consider Europa still to be Class R)