PDA

View Full Version : Holo members

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 12:20 AM
I think this server really needs to re-think who the supposed 'bad guys' are. The more holo i run into, the more i see the filth inside their guild. The more i run into Azreal, the more i see i was mislead by posts and ooc on who they are. Seems like this server needs to take a second look at who is who here.

Humerox
01-20-2015, 12:40 AM
<Fresh> are the good guys

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 12:49 AM
Might want to consider your company then. I know a bunch of guys in fresh that are good folks, some that are not so great. Some even helped me out with some drops, and I did the same for them. Hate to say it, but holo IMO is turning cancerous.

krazyGlue
01-20-2015, 12:55 AM
Azrael recruiting

Humerox
01-20-2015, 03:54 AM
Hate to say it, but holo IMO is turning cancerous.

even i think they are over-recruiting
several <Fresh> have been sniped or have been allowed to join Holo recently which isn't really good long-term...although the Fresh core is still intact it's sad watching a few people switch over for an even easier pixel ride...since Fresh does do a heck of a lot for their members

azrael is still toxic and between the two Holo is at least trying to do the right thing. absorption of a few az probably doesn't help them much because some of those guys aren't into team play

derpcake
01-20-2015, 04:49 AM
I was camping spectres when some OOR Fresh dude ran in, sniped a spec, then said "its not camp".

Fresh growing up fast ;)

Swish
01-20-2015, 05:47 AM
When will FoH start crootin and being the change they want to see on the server?

Too much finger pointing imo, be a better option.

Humerox
01-20-2015, 06:33 AM
I was camping spectres when some OOR Fresh dude ran in, sniped a spec, then said "its not camp".

Fresh growing up fast ;)

if he was oor you should mention that to Bigtuna...most <Fresh> don't need policing but Tuna ain't against jackslapping an idiot now and again

silo32
01-20-2015, 08:29 AM
good post

gobletsmashing
01-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Amen, it's all just a bunch of lies. Most of the stuff they smear other guilds / people with they do themselves or worse. Just brainwashing you on the forums into joining their zerg.

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 08:56 AM
When will FoH start crootin and being the change they want to see on the server?

Too much finger pointing imo, be a better option.

FoH is crootin sir. Looking for family friendly anti-pks.

bigstuff
01-20-2015, 09:08 AM
FoH has and always be the most toxic guild on the server. This post is an obvious fail at propaganda.

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 09:23 AM
FoH has and always be the most toxic guild on the server. This post is an obvious fail at propaganda.

Snice I have been back to r99, FoH has not once been suspended or banned from anything. Holo has how many times? Who really is the toxic one pal

bigstuff
01-20-2015, 09:40 AM
Yeah you guys did kind of fall off the world when Chewie quit.

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Don't you guys always say that nizzar guy was the worst for the server? (Or whoever was doing the RMT stuff) why don't we stop avoiding the present by bringing up past instances. Point is, holo is getting toxic. Seems like most players are ok with this as long as holo showers them with pixels. Poor fresh getting farmed by holocaust all the time, but it's ok since you help them clear hate/fear once a week. Am I right?

Humerox
01-20-2015, 10:51 AM
honestly? no one in <Fresh> cares about getting ganked

they just Shake It Off (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH4vxot9zLQ)

when fresh has a majority of 60's things will change

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 10:54 AM
Fresh has been doing better, I know bigtuna has been working hard to get his guild going from the ground up. Hopefully it does change

dontbanpls
01-20-2015, 12:24 PM
Either join the guild and take part in it or shut the fuck up. No one is qualified to express what the guilds direction is from the outside.

Azrael being white knights? That is a load of shit, and likely an opinion you hold because of your lack of involvement in events that involve the 56-60 level range, or you don't recognize their untagged alts griefing in the noob zones.

FoxxHound
01-20-2015, 12:31 PM
honestly? no one in <Fresh> cares about getting ganked

they just Shake It Off (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbTTlfiFRCI)

when fresh has a majority of 60's things will change

Goddamn Taydolf Switler :(
Shit is going to be stuck in my head the rest of the day.

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Either join the guild and take part in it or shut the fuck up. No one is qualified to express what the guilds direction is from the outside.

Azrael being white knights? That is a load of shit, and likely an opinion you hold because of your lack of involvement in events that involve the 56-60 level range, or you don't recognize their untagged alts griefing in the noob zones.

Join what guild? Holocaust? No thanks, I don't want dragon loot bad enough to justify hardcore zerging. I never claimed to know either guilds goals or direction, I gave a simple observation from an uninvolved party of what holocaust looks like to other folks (excluding fresh since they are in tight with holo, fresh is good folks. Mostly). holo and AZ both gank newbies on unguided chars, your point on that is invalid. I don't have any chars in the 56-60 range yet. So I can't take part in that pvp yet.

If I had to guess I would say your a holo member, seems like they got some effective koolaid on team holo.

Kergan
01-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Seriously Chewie, rise from the grave and take care of this.

Swish
01-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Every scrub who wants a piece of pie in Guk goes right on in...

Someone needs to level a few SKs and take on a Chewie apprenticeship.

MEGANS LAW
01-20-2015, 12:50 PM
chewie easily the most detrimental player to server population

but holocaust are the bad guys, amirite?

Non-raiding PK guild with low membership is not detrimental at all imo

Nirgon
01-20-2015, 12:59 PM
hardcore zerging

I still don't think 45 people is an unreasonable # for classic/Kunark raiding.

Consider that the other guilds (who have had their chance to do so) cannot kill Hoshkar/Nexona. They are gimping themselves.

Go ask the blue raid leader pals if they think 45 is unreasonable. I reserve the term "zerg" for truly unreasonable numbers.

Then again, also consider that any wipe to a raid mob gets you corpse camped by an enemy force and you give up the mob to them. Even further than this, we can expect to have a fully buffed group with discis to log in and attack us during virtually any boss mob.

You're the raid leader, what's your call? Tell the guild that because other people say 40 is a zerg you don't kill Hoshkar and Nex? Sounds pretty stupid to me tbh, we're not going to gimp ourselves. We want to gear a force to slay AoW, Tunare, etc asap.

daasgoot
01-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Go ask the blue raid leader

stopped reading here.

gobletsmashing
01-20-2015, 01:15 PM
http://coachryangillespie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/distracted-by-shiny-objects.jpg

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 01:30 PM
I still don't think 45 people is an unreasonable # for classic/Kunark raiding.

Consider that the other guilds (who have had their chance to do so) cannot kill Hoshkar/Nexona. They are gimping themselves.

Go ask the blue raid leader pals if they think 45 is unreasonable. I reserve the term "zerg" for truly unreasonable numbers.

Then again, also consider that any wipe to a raid mob gets you corpse camped by an enemy force and you give up the mob to them. Even further than this, we can expect to have a fully buffed group with discis to log in and attack us during virtually any boss mob.

You're the raid leader, what's your call? Tell the guild that because other people say 40 is a zerg you don't kill Hoshkar and Nex? Sounds pretty stupid to me tbh, we're not going to gimp ourselves. We want to gear a force to slay AoW, Tunare, etc asap.

I never mentioned raiding. Zerging as in PvP zerging. Get dragons out of your head for 10 mins.

bigstuff
01-20-2015, 01:31 PM
Join what guild? Holocaust? No thanks, I don't want dragon loot bad enough to justify hardcore zerging.

btw your avatar is really creepy.

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 01:33 PM
I did say that, your point is?

It's from a doujin game translated and sold on steam "Fortune summoners"

Nirgon
01-20-2015, 01:34 PM
stopped reading here.

oh my god other people doing the same pve content

Lemme know when you bag Hosh/Nex with 21. The "zerg" with appropriate #s will be lootin' em in da mean time.

bigstuff
01-20-2015, 01:35 PM

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Zerg defense as blue as a smurf.

Kergan
01-20-2015, 01:43 PM
Chewie make it stop

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Chewie make it stop

My god dude cry more

Kergan
01-20-2015, 01:49 PM
Male using pedo anime images in their forum sig and creating entire threads whining about guilds telling me to stop crying?

ya_ok.gif

Jimmybones
01-20-2015, 01:51 PM
I did say that, your point is?

It's from a doujin game translated and sold on steam "Fortune summoners"

u sound like a faggot

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 01:52 PM
Male using pedo anime images in their forum sig and creating entire threads whining about guilds telling me to stop crying?

ya_ok.gif

Lol, miku is a synthetic voice used for music creation. Ffs your ignorant

Akalakamelee
01-20-2015, 01:52 PM
u sound like a faggot

You sound ignorant

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 01:53 PM

killed nexona with 21 since I've been back...

NEXT

heals4reals
01-20-2015, 01:54 PM
Male using pedo anime images in their forum sig

Fame
01-20-2015, 01:58 PM
Dear live journal, yesterday Optimist <Holocaust> and his boxed druid tamtam <Holocaust> came in to greef our <Suave> noobs in rags solb grp. Knowing his intent, we pushed deeper. Unable to safely make it to our group, he had Nalkor <Holocaust> train every mob otw down and hold them while he started casting his nuke on our cloth.

Was p good

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Dear live journal, yesterday Optimist <Holocaust> and his boxed druid tamtam <Holocaust> came in to greef our <Suave> noobs in rags solb grp. Knowing his intent, we pushed deeper. Unable to safely make it to our group, he had Nalkor <Holocaust> train every mob otw down and hold them while he started casting his nuke on our cloth.

Was p good

boxing and training? holocaust is above that. I read it on the internet.

Clark
01-21-2015, 01:56 AM
I think this server really needs to re-think who the supposed 'bad guys' are. The more holo i run into, the more i see the filth inside their guild. The more i run into Azreal, the more i see i was mislead by posts and ooc on who they are. Seems like this server needs to take a second look at who is who here.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 04:01 AM
Male using pedo anime images in their forum sig

I have heard better insults from whiny brats playing call of duty, I got a feeling that is probably your very best too.

Kergan
01-21-2015, 12:09 PM
Hey give credit where credit is due, I am the one that called you a pedo with 12 year old girl anime pics in your signature you creepy weirdo.

Pseudechis
01-21-2015, 12:14 PM

Was p good

First off it is Nakor not Nalkor. Secondly I was clearing up for ragefire, I did not train anything, in your own words "and hold them". Well after you all died or plugged to pvp that "hold" became "killed". Not to split hairs but killing monsters in a dungeon isn't training.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Hey give credit where credit is due, I am the one that called you a pedo with 12 year old girl anime pics in your signature you creepy weirdo.

The character is only a representation of the voice, I'm pretty sure the voice actor who gave samples to be used for vocaloid 2 was in their 20s. According to the company miku hatsune is the age of 16. However none of that matters, your simply out of options for arguments and decided to attack me personally. Good job, your on the same level as high school kids.

bigstuff
01-21-2015, 12:35 PM
The character is only a representation of the voice, I'm pretty sure the voice actor who gave samples to be used for vocaloid 2 was in their 20s. According to the company miku hatsune is the age of 16. However none of that matters, your simply out of options for arguments and decided to attack me personally. Good job, your on the same level as high school kids.

WRONG... The picture is a massive shield used to protect ones virginity.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 12:41 PM
WRONG... The picture is a massive shield used to protect ones virginity.

Wow, wonder how long it's gonna take for the team holo daycare center to start throwing mom jokes at me.

Grow up child.

Kergan
01-21-2015, 12:41 PM

Oh sorry you have a pic of a 16 year old anime girl in your signature that is totally ok, my apologies.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 12:47 PM
Oh sorry you have a pic of a 16 year old anime girl in your signature that is totally ok, my apologies.

It is in no way offensive or adult in nature, so yes it's ok. Is that to say anyone who posts a picture of their child on any forum or social media is a pedophile? Your the one thinking up this stuff... what does it make you?

Tameth
01-21-2015, 12:48 PM

Was p good

Downs.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Pretty funny how butt hurt holo still is about this post

HippoNipple
01-21-2015, 12:52 PM
Pretty funny how butt hurt holo still is about this post

butt hurt and making fun of pervert pedo are two different things

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 12:56 PM
butt hurt and making fun of pervert pedo are two different things

Team holo's total inability to make valid points and instead make blatant personal attacks really shows what kind of trash their leader recruits. It only further validates my original point of what kind of scum bags are in holo. I guess trash has to go somewhere. /shrug

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 01:25 PM
I never mentioned raiding. Zerging as in PvP zerging. Get dragons out of your head for 10 mins.

Wait. So having more people in pvp is a bad thing?

Kergan
01-21-2015, 01:27 PM
lol what kind of sick depraved individual uses images of teenage girls on an elf sim emu server forum then vigorously defends the use of said images when called out on it?

Fucking weirdo man.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Wait. So having more people in pvp is a bad thing?

2v1 (the 1 being a bard with not great gear)with 4-6 nearby as support is a bit overkill, don't ya think?

karsten
01-21-2015, 01:28 PM

The character is only a representation of the voice

According to the company miku hatsune is the age of 16

HAHA, WHAT

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 01:33 PM
2v1 (the 1 being a bard with not great gear)with 4-6 nearby as support is a bit overkill, don't ya think?

I thought the point was to win.

Kergan
01-21-2015, 01:35 PM
HAHA, WHAT

I know right?

Akalakamelee
HAHA, WHAT

It is a bit confusing I know, they stopping saying the characters ages after vocaloid 3 was released.

Ragnaros
pras akkakakakmelee
fresh and holocaust deceiving the new influx of players

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 01:36 PM
I thought the point was to win.

I mean, I guess if that's the only way you can. Azrael seems to win with lower numbers, maybe you guys should get some tips.

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 01:37 PM
pras akkakakakmelee
fresh and holocaust deceiving the new influx of players

I have no idea what Holo is like. Fresh has been awesome to me so far though. Even though I'm super casual.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 01:41 PM
I have no idea what Holo is like. Fresh has been awesome to me so far though. Even though I'm super casual.

Fresh are mostly good folks, I really hope they become independent from holo and become a force to contest on their own. Problem is a good deal of fresh thinks holo are good guys for giving them help with raids and etc. I can't say for sure but I would think Azrael may have given the same support knowing it would increase server population and lead to future contesting. Which for most of us, pvp is why we are here.

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 01:43 PM
I mean, I guess if that's the only way you can. Azrael seems to win with lower numbers, maybe you guys should get some tips.

I'm not in Holo. I'm in Fresh. But I'm pretty sure engaging with superior numbers I a tried and true battle tactic. Maybe the real question is why Aazrael can't get/keep enough people in their guild and therefore are constantly outnumbered. I know claiming moral victory works to placate the troops for a while. But it won't work forever. They will have to gain numbers at some point. All this talk about who is better for the server is moot if no one wants to join your guild anyway. As the server pop increases there will be more and more people aligned against Azrael. I guess they can just call the rest of the server a zerg and have the "moral victory" though.

karsten
01-21-2015, 01:44 PM
I do like all the armchair guildleaders, especially the ones with a totally healthy and not-weird relationship with 12 year old anime girls

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Fresh are mostly good folks, I really hope they become independent from holo and become a force to contest on their own. Problem is a good deal of fresh thinks holo are good guys for giving them help with raids and etc. I can't say for sure but I would think Azrael may have given the same support knowing it would increase server population and lead to future contesting. Which for most of us, pvp is why we are here.

I guess in hindsight you could say that. I'm pretty sure there was zero chance of an alliance with fresh though.

Recycled Children
01-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Whoever said Holocaust were the good guys?

Holo cr00tin'.

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 01:51 PM

Holo cr00tin'.

Yeah. Define "good guy" on this server.

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 01:53 PM
I do like all the armchair guildleaders, especially the ones with a totally healthy and not-weird relationship with 12 year old anime girls

I'm not the FoH leader. I wonder how many other people will ride the "omg ur sig is weird lol" train

Akalakamelee
01-21-2015, 01:54 PM

Holo cr00tin'.

Well no one ever said it, my only point is don't bash azrael when you guys are possibly worse

karsten
01-21-2015, 01:55 PM
I didn't say you were a guildleader, I said you were an armchair guildleader

and it's not a "your sig is weird" train, it's just that your sig is weird and you are weird

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Well no one ever said it, my only point is don't bash azrael when you guys are possibly worse

Probably Azrael is probably worse than everyone. Probably.

Ragnaros
01-21-2015, 02:03 PM
I just think its disgusting holocaust karsten and max slander eachother all day ingame and on the forums...murder and bindcamp eachother during the week, but on repop day fresh comes to holocausts rescue like a bunch of clueless dogs its disgusting....just become independent, even a better question, why aliance with the biggest guild on the server?

MavstabYoudead
01-21-2015, 02:05 PM
I think the alliance is over now? holocaust just uses guilds like that until they can absorb enough people to not need them. See God's work who did all the heavy lifting for them as another example.

daasgoot
01-21-2015, 02:06 PM
Probably Azrael is probably worse than everyone. Probably.

i have no problems with fresh as a guild.

just 1 question though.. u know its run by a guy that de-leveled a BIS epic'd warrior used for griefing in MM?

heartbrand
01-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Fresh is ran by perfectly normal people, such as a sociopath Craigslist spammer who deleveled his toon to grief newbs, committed federal crimes over elf pixels, and has had his main account permanently banned by Rogean. All normal things normal people do.

lite
01-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Fresh is ran by perfectly normal people, such as a sociopath Craigslist spammer who deleveled his toon to grief newbs, committed federal crimes over elf pixels, and has had his main account permanently banned by Rogean. All normal things normal people do.

http://puu.sh/edEiN/16d2c1b057.png

want to talk about your bailout like that?

heartbrand
01-21-2015, 02:10 PM
I would rather see all of Azrael draped in AoNs than a single fresh member get one.

karsten
01-21-2015, 02:14 PM
a sociopath

ohohohohohohohoho

heartbrand
01-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Ya, I'd say committing federal crimes over elf quest is definitely sociopath territory :)

Glenzig
01-21-2015, 02:40 PM
i have no problems with fresh as a guild.

just 1 question though.. u know its run by a guy that de-leveled a BIS epic'd warrior used for griefing in MM?

Post was more of an attempt to reinforce the "possibly" in the quoted post. Possibly and probably really don't mean a whole lot in this context. So you know, I have no clue what Azrael leadership/membership outside of the forums. So you know...

Swyft
01-21-2015, 02:50 PM
It always seems to be the most blue player's least likely to engage in pvp that resort to RL attacks first, but then I see everyone call Red's toxic.

Sheesh at-least I keep my shit-talking about ingame.

Kergan
01-21-2015, 02:55 PM
I dunno dude up until recently I'd agree but you rode that Colgate r/l stuff pretty hard.

Swyft
01-21-2015, 03:00 PM
I dunno dude up until recently I'd agree but you rode that Colgate r/l stuff pretty hard.

Nope NEXT try again when's your p99 movie coming out...FAILHARD starring a Nihilum wanna-be who's jocking the next zerg's taint.

Kergan
01-21-2015, 04:45 PM
3 outta 10 at best with that joke, pretty lame.

RoguePhantom
01-22-2015, 09:32 AM
I think the alliance is over now? holocaust just uses guilds like that until they can absorb enough people to not need them. See God's work who did all the heavy lifting for them as another example.

Id rather rely on Gods Work instead of the nutjob Spanish guild that Azrael ally's with.

Will always <3 the Swedes thoguh. Cept Smedy, that dude has MAD PROXY SKILLS.

MavstabYoudead
01-22-2015, 09:34 AM
there is a big difference between the two situations. God's work carried holo at the start. The domingueros don't carry azrael and not sure why they are being called "nutjobs" just because they are Spanish. Pretty closed minded.

Crazycloud
01-22-2015, 09:35 AM
there is a big difference between the two situations. God's work carried holo at the start. The domingueros don't carry azrael and not sure why they are being called "nutjobs" just because they are Spanish. Pretty closed minded.

LOL ^^^^^

RoguePhantom
01-22-2015, 09:36 AM

Have you ever talked to them or been in a group with them? The most certainly are nutjobs.

MavstabYoudead
01-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Have you ever talked to them or been in a group with them? The most certainly are nutjobs.

ya I help them out whenever possible and if I need help they are some of the first to offer. English is not their first language...

heartbrand
01-22-2015, 10:07 AM
Mavstab would defend ISIL if they were guilded with him

MavstabYoudead
01-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Mavstab would defend ISIL if they were guilded with him

domingueros aren't guilded with me. I just think it's narrow minded to call a guild nutjobs because English isn't their first language. Not surprising you would jump in though.

Kergan
01-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Isn't that Andain's guild? Stand up gentlemen that one.

aborted
01-22-2015, 01:34 PM
Fresh are good people, but if your friendly to azrael you won't be allowed to join.

Glenzig
01-22-2015, 02:09 PM
Fresh are good people, but if your friendly to azrael you won't be allowed to join.

This is correct information. Gotta try to keep the spies out. Its already bad enough.