PDA

View Full Version : WTB wizard epic and insignia protector.

Agatha
01-19-2015, 09:10 AM
need everything cept for the blue crystal staff

edit: paying 750k for wizard epic, and 800k for AON.

Agatha
01-19-2015, 09:34 AM
also, unless i know you, friends with you from nihilum, id like to use a middle man/broker is what they call it?

edit: someone we can both agree on

double edit: i dont have much plat yet, i hve big ticket items id be willing to trade aswell.

Agatha
01-20-2015, 01:54 AM
looking for aon aswell. same deal as other items, i have big ticket items or items i can sell for quick plat. thinking 500k for AON or around that.

krazyGlue
01-20-2015, 03:00 AM
I might sell my ip . Pm me an offer

Agatha
01-20-2015, 05:20 AM
nope

willing to over pay if it came from holo bank, i know holo bank could use a big influx. lets look past the bs and just talk bis here. i could help out holo guild bank in a big way by selling these items to me.

tarran
01-20-2015, 08:30 AM
Je Suis Agatha XD

they kick me out cause im you apparantley :D

back 2 the thread

Agatha
01-20-2015, 08:38 AM
im sorry tarran :( i really am.

tarran
01-20-2015, 09:17 AM
its not your fault they didnt even warn me just chopped head off at the neck

Agatha
01-20-2015, 10:04 AM
thats pretty fucked, its fucked how you continue to take the heat for what others think of me, when in reality we dont even talk ? once a month?

Silent
01-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Pretty stupid for them kicking u, considering we haven't even talked in months. But it is their loss tbh, u got a cleric + a sk they epic'd and i assume geared out? I just find it disturbing they still care that much they would go as far as kicking you for being friends with us, who literally haven't played together since pre nihi days.

But I mean if they wanna keep kicking people like that, they can keep the revolving door I suppose. And to think if/when I stopped playing D3s new patch and came back I was going to consider apping to Holo probably knowing I had a 50/50 chance primarily because of reasons below, half hate half love or know what I am worth for raid and attendance. I know colgate is no fan of me, Who knows where the power is in holo now though. Dreyo, HPT, few others don't think they can say much bad about me other then agatha is my brother. I put my time into azrael and did work, put my time into nihi and did work. high raid attendance o well ppl gonna hate n hold grudges over a video game unfortunately

Ragnaros
01-21-2015, 01:12 PM
welcome to azrael mr burns

silo32
01-21-2015, 02:20 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178602

bump

krazyGlue
01-21-2015, 03:21 PM
welcome to azrael mr burns

app denied

Silent
01-21-2015, 04:43 PM
Not sure why Tarran never got on the mic, He was somewhat talkative back in azr days, very talkative when it was just the few of us. But thats up to him on why he doesn't want to talk or if he has a mic /shrug. Cant help everyone out just thought tarran was in the right place for a change and I guess I can understand SORT OF him being kicked because you thought he was agatha but...you of all people should know agatha can't go half a raid without trying to direct the idiots who keep fucking up, or calling out the slackers/afkers. Whether in game or out of game. So Tarran was simply too quite all together? Tarran get on dat mic and fix it if u still enjoy EQ, otherwise I mean nbd right?

@incoming response to troll of silo

Silent
01-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Fully understand you having an issue with agatha, fully understand that you want to verify its tarran on tarran. I am not quite sure what date around you are talking about when he started logging in and so did 'agatha'. If you mean basically when vapo quit for SW, and agatha took a hiatus to play Aion. That was me all those times, logging in chars like Agatha screwing around with the holo exp groups that were constantly there.

I could never get on my rogue or anything cuz no guild tag/allies or backup everyone was not playing EQ. Every time I scouted it was either 10+ holo exping in KC, or Azrael holding down the zone and I didn't feel like getting attacked by either.

For what its worth Tarran is a good guy, But he can lose interest quickly cause of stuff like this. He mostly wants just to play with good people(something we never got a chance to do while in nihilum because we were raiding nonstop, and when we weren't we were too exhausted to do stuff with him so he quit for a time)

Guess it is up to him to decide whether he wants to mic up, speak for himself and get back to raiding and playing.

Because its clear from past history and your post alone that agatha will never be in holo which means I would assume if you saw tarran and agatha or I playing together you would think hes leaking info or whatever, and me trying to join would be equally as impossible if I ever came back from D3 because of the fact he is my brother and we live together obv.

Not much more left to say, Tarran pal this is your decision. Sorry that Agatha p much screwed being in holo up for you and you gotta work extra to prove your trust worthy now but I don't know the reasoning behind not mic'ing up =/

Jimmybones
01-21-2015, 07:51 PM
idk why you needed to post the cliff notes of war and peace jupe. Its as simple as him logging into teamspeak and verifying his identity.

Agatha
01-22-2015, 09:50 AM
tarran was usually in teamspeak when he was in holocaust

the fact that agatha started logging in the exact same day that mrburns started logging in again, without him joining teamspeak, was pretty odd

we assumed it was agatha, kicked his characters, and we've been waiting on him to log in again so we can tell him to come into TS and confirm that it's him and he's welcome back

we have no problem with tarran, but with agatha we do

lol.... christ. Why are you so afraid of me? i literally hope your guild does well. also tarran is a good friend but i dont have access to his accounts.

anyways, bump, still looking for these items.

heartbrand
01-22-2015, 10:06 AM
I'll sell you wiz MQ for 750k, where are we meeting?

Agatha
01-23-2015, 02:10 AM
bump, ill find it eventually.

Agatha
01-23-2015, 10:59 PM
bump, not giving up.