PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1

Pitborn
01-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Anyone else doing the Early Access for H1Z1?

Some of the most heart racing pvp ive had in the last few years.

Full item loot.
Perma Death.
First Person only. ( on some servers )
Zombies.

Let me know what server you are on and we can maybe team up for some dynamic ganking.

Mandalore93
01-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Early access to a future free to play game is the sin of sins. But in seriousness I have zero confidence in that entire company. Combine that with how smed has handled this entire thing and it's a big pass for me.

Was wondering if you did dayz also and how they compare.

feanan
01-17-2015, 08:10 PM
I like how Smedley specifically said they wouldn't be selling guns, food, etc...and airdrops now can have machine guns.

pay to win now

Valakut
01-17-2015, 08:20 PM
DOWN WITH SMED

Pitborn
01-17-2015, 10:19 PM
Looking for players, not trolls 8)

The Airdrops have been addressed, and if you know anything about them, you might realize that the person who actually calls it in doesn't always get it.

Will be on after midnight tonight and will probably start streaming in the next day or so.

Cheers

Psionide
01-22-2015, 01:28 PM
Looks like SOE and Smed know what they're doing considering there doesn't seem to be a shortage of sheep to buy into and propagate this bullshit.

Thulack
01-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Looks like SOE and Smed know what they're doing considering there doesn't seem to be a shortage of sheep to buy into and propagate this bullshit.

Yep because some of us dont really care what company makes a game but likes trying new things.. Oh and also there actually were people that liked EQ past velious. I mean EQ is alive and kicking today still with no sight in slowing down.

Secrets
01-22-2015, 05:21 PM
Yep because some of us dont really care what company makes a game but likes trying new things.. Oh and also there actually were people that liked EQ past velious. I mean EQ is alive and kicking today still with no sight in slowing down.

If by no sight in slowing down you mean P99 has the population of 5 EQLive high population servers, then, yes.

Pitborn
01-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Servers have been stable since day2.

1 Was a shit show.

For an alpha or early access,they amount they have patched in ,and their response to the community has been incredible so far.

Still a ways to go but i'm having a blast.

Awwalike
01-22-2015, 05:47 PM
If by no sight in slowing down you mean P99 has the population of 5 EQLive high population servers, then, yes.

this is a lie. there are no servers on EQlive classified as "high population" they all are listed at LOW and MEDIUM.

Thulack
01-22-2015, 05:55 PM

When the last time you logged on live Secrets? I logged on last week and there were plenty of people alive and playing. I know you dont like live and you will stand by it but to honestly think that p99 pop comes close to the pop of any live servers is silly.

Swish
01-23-2015, 03:56 AM
When the last time you logged on live Secrets? I logged on last week and there were plenty of people alive and playing. I know you dont like live and you will stand by it but to honestly think that p99 pop comes close to the pop of any live servers is silly.

Most of us don't 3-box on P99 tho (with mercs attached too ofc), which is what live has become

Lemiddar
01-23-2015, 04:24 AM
Always love the "You don't feel the same way about X, so you must be idiots/sheep" comments. If I applied that philosophy I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like anyone. Shit.. my hating bacon, beer, and potato chips would probably disqualify 70% of the p99 population.

Yep because some of us dont really care what company makes a game but likes trying new things..

Oh c'mon, it had nothing to do with my PM saying "So... I'm playing H1z1"? I felt it was surprising, since I'm not a huge SOE fan either.

But to be fair.. I said don't buy in yet, wait a week or two :p You never listen man. Eagles fans.