PDA

View Full Version : preschool lessons to apply to p99

golten
01-16-2015, 06:53 AM
Here are some things that the non-sociaopaths learn at about the age of 5 that i think everyone should apply to their p99 interactions.

- Be a nice person.
- Dont eat the paste

Again, this is just a short list of useful approaches, when you want to fit in with other "human-types".

Swish
01-16-2015, 07:13 AM
Twice I've tried to interact with the people on the OOT AC spawn this week, and twice they'd have ignored my tells about getting on the list if I didn't make a pet and sit it on the spawn :p

Suddenly they can talk, if only to say "piss off, its camped".

Love how people can be so socially challenged on an online game like EQ. Perhaps social skills decline as that banked plat number increases? If this sounds like you, seek help. Go outside, call your family, wipe yourself clean for 2015...

golten
01-16-2015, 07:43 AM
HAHAHAHA thats the exact situation i ran into... except he had the pet... some people are stinky turds swish. Its no wonder they still play EQ though. they probably suck at life, so they need something to make themselves feel "important"

Cecily
01-16-2015, 09:03 AM
Typical P99er will steal your paste and eat it in front of you.

captnamazing
01-16-2015, 11:51 AM
dude, hobo-bobcat is one of your best sigs yet

iruinedyourday
01-16-2015, 11:56 AM
What if in this story it turned out op is the guy swish was talking about and swish was the guy that made op post XD

maskedmelon
01-16-2015, 12:11 PM
What if in this story it turned out op is the guy swish was talking about and swish was the guy that made op post XD

D: Revelation!

Formshifter
01-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Here are some things that the non-sociaopaths learn at about the age of 5 that i think everyone should apply to their p99 interactions.

- Be a nice person.
- Dont eat the paste

Again, this is just a short list of useful approaches, when you want to fit in with other "human-types".

If they didn't want you eating the paste, they wouldn't have made it minty.

zanderklocke
01-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Why do Elmer's glue sticks smell like peanut butter and Avery's smell like Fruit Loops.

Joyelle
01-16-2015, 01:56 PM
Why do Elmer's glue sticks smell like peanut butter and Avery's smell like Fruit Loops.

You probably shouldn't sniff glue.

maskedmelon
01-16-2015, 02:13 PM

You know, given that a third or more of the peeps on our planet are Type O, failure ought to be expected on this one.

Formshifter
01-16-2015, 04:36 PM
You know, given that a third or more of the peeps on our planet are Type O, failure ought to be expected on this one.

Hey im. O-. Dat universal donor doe

Swish
01-16-2015, 05:28 PM
O+ myself, if anyone wants some <3

maskedmelon
01-16-2015, 06:09 PM
We'll there you go. I am A, so based on our albeit small sample, we have affirmed my assertion ^^ and cannot reasonably expect an appreciable degree of sharing unless we are all on the same team.

loramin
01-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Actually, aren't blood supplies (at least in the US) at an all time high? I'm O too and I used to donate, but I read that it wasn't really necessary anymore (which is part of the reason why they still won't let gay men donate blood).

Blitzers
01-16-2015, 09:25 PM
Twice I've tried to interact with the people on the OOT AC spawn this week, and twice they'd have ignored my tells about getting on the list if I didn't make a pet and sit it on the spawn :p

Suddenly they can talk, if only to say "piss off, its camped".

Love how people can be so socially challenged on an online game like EQ. Perhaps social skills decline as that banked plat number increases? If this sounds like you, seek help. Go outside, call your family, wipe yourself clean for 2015...

This can easily be solved using the wisdom of King Solomon.

GM appears tells perms campers either share rotation or the AC or the quest item will be moved from this spawn or drop location and its up to the players of EQ to search the world and find out where.

Or

GM forced PVP whenever perms camper enters Sro or OOT he is flagged PVP. I like the latter GM decision, bloodshed is always the best option lol

harnold
01-16-2015, 09:48 PM
dont shove fruit snacks up your ass

kaev
01-17-2015, 12:21 AM
dont shove fruit snacks up your ass

this may explain a lot about some of the posters here

Rararboker
01-17-2015, 04:38 AM

- Be a nice person.
- Dont eat the paste

Definitely would help the server out if people played nicer at times. It is a game after all. But those rules are useless in RL. Go to a different pre-school if that is the nonsense you were fed yesterday.

Jfertal
01-17-2015, 10:49 AM
This can easily be solved using the wisdom of King Solomon.

GM appears tells perms campers either share rotation or the AC or the quest item will be moved from this spawn or drop location and its up to the players of EQ to search the world and find out where.

I think that would be a fucking awesome idea, once we hit the end of our timelune and if nilbog decides to run a custome content server, defintley need to change a lot of camps around, while still maintaining a true everquest feel

YendorLootmonkey
01-17-2015, 11:11 AM
Definitely would help the server out if people played nicer at times. It is a game after all. But those rules are useless in RL. Go to a different pre-school if that is the nonsense you were fed yesterday.

Correct. The rules you should learn early that will help you in RL are:

1) Do unto others before they do unto you.
2) Earn money, f*** b*tches. (To be politically correct, you can substitute b*tches with dudes or animals or whatever your preference.)
3) Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.