PDA

View Full Version : Any Saryrn / Fippy ( progression server ) players?

CreamyCowboy
01-14-2015, 04:10 PM
Hey folks, never made a formal "hey I'm new to p99" thread but anyways I've been playing for about 2 weeks now on blue and it's been fun so far. I tried to play a few years ago but never had any luck getting the game running properly. But a friend of mine told me they were playing again so I decided to give it a whirl.

I played on Saryrn live for about a decade with various characters:
Kumbak ( shaman )
Numkak ( warrior )
Klikapus ( ranger )

I was with Travelers of Norrath, Collective Assault, Royal Guardians .. maybe one more while on Saryrn.

On Fippy Darkpaw progression server, I had a monk named Fisticles and was with Ascendency.

Basically just seeing if there are any folks out there that I have played with in the past or knew of.

Currently I'm a 21 shaman ( Kumbak ). You've probably seen me spend way too much time in EC tunnel. Not sure how much I'll be playing with school about to start up again next week but I intend on playing as much as I can and hopefully get up enough to hop into a guild.

Shoot me a tell in game if any of you remember me or just need a shaman in general!

Telin
01-14-2015, 04:33 PM
I played casually on saryrn as Hannah and Tulain. I can't remember my alt names. My dad played Nizelar who was very active in raiding and was in ToN at some point.

CreamyCowboy
01-14-2015, 04:37 PM
Nice, can't say that I remember any of those names but good to know none the less.

I believe I played a lot until like 2003 or so when I joined the Marines, then I started back up in 2004 or 2005. Don't remember what the last expansion was that I officially stopped at on Saryrn. Basically it was when they had mercenaries and stuff like that.

Zotok
01-14-2015, 04:41 PM
Played on Fippy from Luclin to TSS. Beastlord named Zotok with Midnight Pyre

CreamyCowboy
01-14-2015, 04:50 PM
I think I played some luclin on Fippy, don't remember how far I went though. Got tired of dealing with bot armys etc. Progression was going very fast as well. Had a lot of fun doing NTOV and VP though.

Utmost
01-14-2015, 06:04 PM
Lo Kumbak rofl

Laugher
01-14-2015, 06:23 PM
Played on Fippy in Omens(ish) era, was a half elf ranger named Samhain in Midnight Pyre, had a necro too but I can't remember his name hehe, was there with a couple friends: Kugbok/Brells (gnome war/clr) and Bulldang (Iksar monk)

khandman
01-14-2015, 08:10 PM
I was on Fippy for awhile, woodelf warrior called Madmartigen, was in a guild called clan of the celtic warriors.

Swish
01-14-2015, 08:51 PM
was in a guild called clan of the celtic warriors.

http://i.imgur.com/GyaUGaT.gif

Definitely the type of guild name from early era live servers <3

Hope you're having fun here ;)

Catashe
01-14-2015, 08:51 PM
I played on Saryrn from Kunark til Omens(although I didn't play Gates or Omens that much)

I was named Sedden a Halfling Druid

CreamyCowboy
01-14-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm sure we've crossed paths before Sedden if you were on Saryrn. I played a lot of omens, just don't think i've played much after that ( but I can't remember the order of the releases ).

Utmost, I remember an Sk named utmost on Saryrn, if that's the original person. I've seen you around on here a couple of times.

lovechub
01-15-2015, 09:56 AM
I played on saryrn from kunark to oow. Main toon was seiko. A wizard. Was in heaven and something lol cant remember. Playrd on vulak progression server

Nukehard
01-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Played a chanter of fippy from launch til god.. Pixn was the name, was in citizen mostly, little TL.

maskedmelon
01-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Sedden a Halfling Druid

Incoming --- Sedden a Halfling Druid --- !!!!!!

^^

CreamyCowboy
01-15-2015, 01:44 PM
I played on saryrn from kunark to oow. Main toon was seiko. A wizard. Was in heaven and something lol cant remember. Playrd on vulak progression server

Heaven and Earth? Lol kinda hard to forget that name. I'm sure I've seen you around.

I remember a lot of the guild names from Saryrn .. Heaven and Earth, Order of the Phoenix, The War Council, Isengard .. the list goes on.

August
01-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Played a chanter of fippy from launch til god.. Pixn was the name, was in citizen mostly, little TL.

I remember Pixn.

I was Tomtee / Amaruq / Lich on Progression server (Fippy).

Gimp
01-15-2015, 02:29 PM
I quit right before the MM/Saryn merge, but my guild at the time (Coalescence) raided there for a while.

Millburn
01-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Played on Fippy from release to luclin on a wizard named Favonius in ION. Fisticles sounds really familiar but maybe that's because it's a funny name :P

lovechub
01-15-2015, 02:53 PM
Heaven and Earth? Lol kinda hard to forget that name. I'm sure I've seen you around.

I remember a lot of the guild names from Saryrn .. Heaven and Earth, Order of the Phoenix, The War Council, Isengard .. the list goes on.

Yep heaven and earth was it. Good times. Had a few alts my son played. Sethers lowbrow. If you recognize that. But i pretty much just played seiko.

Karien
01-16-2015, 02:50 AM
Played on Saryrn and Fippy.

Minervaa, wood elf druid on Saryrn, Shards of Time guild.

Minervaa, halfling warrior on Fippy, ION guild.

What's up Favo? :)

CreamyCowboy
01-16-2015, 03:09 AM

Shards of Time! That was the other guild I was in, unfortunately left for ToN. I remember Minervaa. Good to see some familiar folks around!

Donvito
01-16-2015, 11:24 AM
I played on Saryrn as well! Was on Veeshan too in 99. I played a bard named Verbow on veeshan, then went to Saryrn when the server split. My toons names were:

Stratt (was in Order of the Phoenix)
Goomba (HnE then Order of the Phoenix)
Italia ( Order of the Phoenix)
Verbow ( was in Blood Reign early back in the day)

started a warrior here named Stratt. Send me a tell if you're on, would love to catch up with some of you old timers!

BofanStrongbeard
01-16-2015, 11:42 AM
played a ranger named Smokiee Dabear on Fippy! good times

jarinaEQ1
01-17-2015, 03:13 AM
Jarina at start of fippy

Millburn
01-17-2015, 03:47 AM

Heyyyy! It's Minervaa! Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Glad to see you're still kicking it around the community. If I ever start playing P99 again I'll have to hit you up.

Pawnstarr
01-22-2015, 05:09 AM
I played a monk named Swiftsolja and a shaman named Nailz ! was in citizen through luclin!