PDA

View Full Version : Noobie Corpse Run Help - Crushbone

jturkydurk
01-14-2015, 12:24 PM
EDIT - Corpse Retrieved! ignore post

hey fellas, I rolled a Gnome wizard on Red a few days ago named Zill and I've been having a blast, but last night I was in a group that ventured into Crushbone and bit off more than it could chew... we ended up getting wiped at a legionairre's tent.

Since then, I've made like 6 runs back to Crushbone from Steamfont to get my corpse, but I'm completely unable to retrieve it because twinks ignore my Loot n Scoot pleas, the mobs all beat the shit out of me and aggro easy, and I have no invis or SoW.

I've never been so low levelled before and unable to get my corpse, and the worst part is I'm not even exactly sure where I died in CB because I'm not very familiar with the zone (go figure).

Can anyone help me get my corpse back please? I camped my wizard right outside of CB just in case

Byue
01-14-2015, 12:37 PM
I'm messaging you now, will see what I can do. maybe even rezz you. tadaaa.
power to the people.

FoxxHound
01-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Might be a bit late there bud.

jturkydurk
01-14-2015, 12:45 PM
FOXIE TO THE RESCUE!

hell yeah guys that was such a fast response. I <3 this community, especially Foxie

corpse run resolved!

Byue
01-14-2015, 01:01 PM
hey, I was what, a minute behind? especially Foxie?
/glare at Foxie.

lolno. thanks for helping out Foxie, you're a fox.

Glenzig
01-14-2015, 01:29 PM
Loot and scoot does not apply to pve deaths.

Nisei
01-14-2015, 01:32 PM

But what about pvp that results in experience loss?

Glenzig
01-14-2015, 01:51 PM
But what about pvp that results in experience loss?

Causing Experience Loss.

Intentionally causing experience-loss to other players in the PvP environment is illegal in all cases and may result in disciplinary action when witnessed by a P99CSR. This includes things such as intentionally training NPCs. We do understand that there are cases where the experience-loss is unintentional, and no disciplinary action will be taken in those cases.

Not only would LNS apply. But you could also get the person banned if you documented it.

Wrench
01-14-2015, 02:49 PM

not always true

Causing Experience Loss.

Intentionally causing experience-loss to other players in the PvP environment is illegal in all cases and may result in disciplinary action when witnessed by a P99CSR. This includes things such as intentionally training NPCs. We do understand that there are cases where the experience-loss is unintentional, and no disciplinary action will be taken in those cases.

Not only would LNS apply. But you could also get the person banned if you documented it.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1592623&postcount=7

Humerox
01-14-2015, 03:03 PM
LnS applies in any case there is PvP for obvious reasons

any argument against that is poorly attempted rules lawyering by obese basement-dwelling burgermunchers that are pissed off by lack of YT

Glenzig
01-14-2015, 03:25 PM
not always true

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1592623&postcount=7

Yes its always true. If you did pvp damage to someone fighting a mob, or somehow cause them to experience a pve death that falls under the pvp LNS rule. If you die straight up to a train or a bad pull, then LNS does not apply. Sorry.

Kergan
01-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Sirken has stated previously if you attack someone fighting a mob and the mob happens to get the last hit, oh well. Nobody getting punished for that shit.

Pseudechis
01-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Toxic people are aplenty in this server. I'll be on in 5 hours or so if you still aren't sorted pm me or send nakor a tell in game and I'll get your corpse out.

jturkydurk
01-14-2015, 04:19 PM
one of my groupmates accidentally autoattacked me with his Cracked Staff for 3 damage shortly before the wipe, so Loot n Scoot fucking applied.

get at me!

Akalakamelee
01-14-2015, 04:41 PM
one of my groupmates accidentally autoattacked me with his Cracked Staff for 3 damage shortly before the wipe, so Loot n Scoot fucking applied.

get at me!

Lawyer quest, judge Judy residing

Wrench
01-14-2015, 04:48 PM
Yes its always true. If you did pvp damage to someone fighting a mob, or somehow cause them to experience a pve death that falls under the pvp LNS rule. If you die straight up to a train or a bad pull, then LNS does not apply. Sorry.

are you an idiot irl or just play one on the forums?

Glenzig
01-14-2015, 04:51 PM
are you an idiot irl or just play one on the forums?

Not sure.

Jys
01-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Kinda new here, so I would like clarification on this. If you are not allowed to cause XP loss to a player, I can't count the number of times I have been engaged in PVE and someone comes in and engages me yet the PVE mob gets the kill / causes XP loss.

This is or is not legal?

jturkydurk
01-14-2015, 10:08 PM
Kinda new here, so I would like clarification on this. If you are not allowed to cause XP loss to a player, I can't count the number of times I have been engaged in PVE and someone comes in and engages me yet the PVE mob gets the kill / causes XP loss.

This is or is not legal?
Ok so it's legal for them to kill you while you pve even if the mob gets the kill, but they can't purposefully run a train of npcs to you as a pvp tactic.

Also when you die, you have the right to call loot n scoot even if they didn't land the killing blow as long as there was pvp interference

FoxxHound
01-14-2015, 11:50 PM
~