PDA

View Full Version : Robe of the Spring spam vs Fungi/Regrowth/Treeform Regen?

VincentVolaju
01-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Was wondering what the faster and/or more efficient way for a Druid to regen to fill health is? If you were full health and manastoned down to 1% hp, what would be the quickest way to get back to full hp? Sitting down with all the types of regen stacked on like Fungi Tunic, Regrowth spell and in tree form with Spirit of the Oak regen(12hp/9mana). Or would standing up spamming Spring Robe w/ 10-12sec cast per be quicker?

Anyone have experience with doing this?

Erati
01-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Standing using Robe while you have Regrowth + Spirit of oak on you is pretty damn fast regen for your health and mana ( assuming you are spamming Manastone )

Dald prob can break out some numbers, so take it away.....

VincentVolaju
01-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Standing using Robe while you have Regrowth + Spirit of oak on you is pretty damn fast regen for your health and mana ( assuming you are spamming Manastone )

Dald prob can break out some numbers, so take it away.....

I haven't actually gotten Spirit of Oak yet, but I was under the impression you couldn't click the Robe if you were in spirit of oak form?

So yeah that's basically what I am trying to figure out. For example suppose Druid is bound in Kunark/Velious quadding/lvling etc. he runs OOM, so he ports back to old world, spams manastone to low hp. What is the quickest way now to for the druid to get back to full HP/Mana, between all the different HP/Mana regens and clickies available to one?

Erati
01-09-2015, 04:03 PM
I haven't actually gotten Spirit of Oak yet, but I was under the impression you couldn't click the Robe if you were in spirit of oak form?

So yeah that's basically what I am trying to figure out. For example suppose Druid is bound in Kunark/Velious quadding/lvling etc. he runs OOM, so he ports back to old world, spams manastone to low hp. What is the quickest way now to for the druid to get back to full HP/Mana, between all the different HP/Mana regens and clickies available to one?

you can 'stand and sit' as normal in treeform but you cant duck to interrupt the spell

so you can port back to WC, hit Spirit of Oak while making sure Regen and Mask of Hunter are ticking then Manastone and spam Robe ( or VS legs which heal you for 200 ) and youll be good to go

honestly tho, depending on your budget ( Manastone and Robe are pretty costly ), POTG, Mask of Hunter, Coldain Shawl, and Spirit of Oak + a nice lil afk and youll have mana back pretty damn quick

VincentVolaju
01-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Ive got a Manastone already but saw a Robe of Spring being sold earlier and was considering picking it up, it would be the rest of my money lol but wasn't sure just how much better it was then other ways of regening is all. Cause I wouldn't mind spending the last of my $$ on an item if its going to drastically same me a lot of down time.

Ele
01-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Would be epic if you could sit while a clickie was casting, then stand before it finished to channel it like in classic. So many med ticks lost. :(

Tameth
01-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Would be epic if you could sit while a clickie was casting, then stand before it finished to channel it like in classic. So many med ticks lost. :(

Is this a red99 plug? I do this all day with manastone and ROTS.

Erati
01-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Ive got a Manastone already but saw a Robe of Spring being sold earlier and was considering picking it up, it would be the rest of my money lol but wasn't sure just how much better it was then other ways of regening is all. Cause I wouldn't mind spending the last of my $$ on an item if its going to drastically same me a lot of down time.

I will say this, the day I got the Robe on my druid was the day the druid's life and style of play changed forever.

Some of my guild members call it 'laziness' because suddenly they stopped recieving Natureskin or even Superior heals from me but let me tell you what

Its worth every penny. With a Manastone and a Classic zone you can heal forever and have infinite mana.

Plus you can buff noobs with it no matter the level! ( and its a VP drop so youll probably never see it any other way )

Buy it now.

Ele
01-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Is this a red99 plug? I do this all day with manastone and ROTS.

I do give Red props in that it doesn't allow duck to interrupt mid-cast.

Daldaen
01-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Robe is 250 HP/12 seconds
SLN Regen is 2 HP/6 seconds

Fungi is 15 HP/6 seconds
ESGreaves are 200 HP/12 seconds

So Robe you get 254 per 2 ticks. (Plus Regrowth, standing regen and spirit of oak)
And greaves/fungi you get 230 HP per 2 ticks. (Plus above regens).

Robe yields more HP, allows you to have a better buff which is more regen, max HP and AC. Has good stats vs fungis crap stats.

Robe is what? Like 200-250k? Fungi is probably 60-70k and ES Greaves are probably 80kish? If you are on a smaller budget ES Greaves is nice for this. But Robe is clearly superior, even if you have a fungi.

Sitting while casting would be classic. Dunno why devs don't do that. Would be great so that red posters stop saying red things.