PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad

Gibby84
12-31-2014, 04:56 PM
Hey it's been a while since I have logged on and noticed I am not in a guild and can't find anyone from Harmony. Is the guild still running? Reason I ask is that someone (I think his name is Revanx... high-level druid) let me borrow some awesome gear. I want to track him down because this stuff is not easy to get and my playing time became very limited.

If anyone can help that would be great!

Thorkk

sox7d
12-31-2014, 05:43 PM
i was in harmony

i got kicked out

i feel bad

Skittlez
12-31-2014, 06:11 PM
Less than 10 players in that guild now. Every now and again I see Shamwow or wtf ever his name was.

Susvain2
12-31-2014, 10:56 PM
Hey original harmony officer here,

How ya doin thorkk this is houndstooth, yeah the guild has had three of four comebacks and each time we become stronger than ever. To answer your question the guild essentially faded out about 5-6months ago. One peoblem that plagued us over the years was people leaving the guild to join a more successful raiding guild, or join a more establised guild. Or our guild leader driving out many players including some of our best ones. We had history repeat itself over and over with these problems.

Theres a handful of random players you can find in norrath if you know who youre looking for. I havent seen that druid online ever in the recent past. Its a standup gesture on your end, but if the guy Ravex isnt playing in my opinion if you hold onto the items and put them to good use he would be plenty happy.

Good luck and see ya around buddy! The guild isnt going to be making a comeback again either, atleast not til velious, but donthold ya breath

Gibby84
01-02-2015, 03:36 PM
I was afraid the guild would disperse. I knew that they had recently gotten back together and had problems in the past. I'm just surprised they took in a lvl 14 paladin (making friends with alts does it)! It's a shame I cannot give back the gear, but I guess I can twink it out until I can.

Thank you for the replies and getting me up-to-date on what's going on!