PDA

View Full Version : Having lots of issues with logins as of late

makks
12-30-2014, 10:30 PM
I have been having a horrible time trying to log in. I can get to the char select screen fine, choose my toon, but then it comes to a halt for 5 minutes or so, then disconnects me. It keeps booting me back to the login screen.
Very tedious.
I reinstalled, rebooted everything, toggled cookies , cleared caches, replaced config files... nothing seems to help. On the very odd occasion i can get into the game, I can play usually until I have to zone , then bam, DC again.
I also chagned compatability modes around on the exe files just to see iif there is a difference, but nothing.

Has anyone been having these issues , its driving me nuts

Any imput would be greatly appreciated

makks
12-31-2014, 11:41 AM
I think it may have something to do with screen resolution, Ive been using 1024x768 and it at least logs on. But when i try change to higher res again, it bumps me with a Device error. Most likely video? or memory?

makks
12-31-2014, 11:46 AM
Bump. 1024x768 isnt working now either. Tried clean installs, nothing is working..... I can still log in certain other characters, but my mage ,,,, i cannot.
Wierd
Worked with gms last night but they cant figure it out either compatabiliity issue? Using win 8.1 with windows xp sp2 compatability mode on eqgame .

makks
12-31-2014, 11:47 AM
Tried running in WinEQ2, same thing