PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 149 Kick

jabic
12-30-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm a 35 warrior with all of my melee skills maxed (180), except kick. For some reason, the kick skill seems to be frozen at 149, no matter how much I use it to try to level it up. Granted, my dex isn't stellar, but it seems odd that every other melee skill will max each level except kick (this has been going on for several levels). Any thoughts on what is going on? A bug? A skill cap that I don't know about? Or just cursed by mediocre dex coupled with RNG?

Danth
12-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Kick caps at 149 until level 50+.

Danth

jabic
12-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Alright, thanks for the info!

captnamazing
12-31-2014, 01:06 PM
the real question is, why are you kicking instead of bashing? HOW ARE YOU INTERRUPTING ENEMY SPELL CASTERS??

don't give me that 'i dual-wield" bullshit, either. it's time for you to become a true warrior and carry a shield in an open inventory slot and equip it for a bash every time you see a frog casting. Once you have clawed your way to 55, you can go back to kicking.

Tobius
01-25-2015, 08:06 AM
the real question is, why are you kicking instead of bashing? HOW ARE YOU INTERRUPTING ENEMY SPELL CASTERS??

don't give me that 'i dual-wield" bullshit, either. it's time for you to become a true warrior and carry a shield in an open inventory slot and equip it for a bash every time you see a frog casting. Once you have clawed your way to 55, you can go back to kicking.

Assuming that is a reasonable expectation and not to logistically awkward to do reliably, why you do then advocate going back to kicking? Do frogs not need to be bashed at 55??

I don't get it?

kaev
01-25-2015, 02:18 PM
Assuming that is a reasonable expectation and not to logistically awkward to do reliably, why you do then advocate going back to kicking? Do frogs not need to be bashed at 55??

I don't get it?

Warrior kick has stun/interrupt chance at 55+