PDA

View Full Version : An Unknown error occurred while trying to join the server. GAH! Help plz?

StartledSquid
12-29-2014, 10:13 PM
Keep encountering this error since yesterday when logging into blue server but not to red or any others. Plz help...

I've been back to the classic EQ I know and love for a whole day and a half and can't enjoy all the hard work I've already put into my tailoring jewelcrafting enchanter.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated... I searched some old threads and they all mention something of patience being a virtue (blah blah) or logging out and then back in. I've logged out many times, restarted client multiple times, and reset computer multiple times. Other threads mention it having to do with the login server and an error with it and I must just wait for these to be reset.

Thanks in advance!

Nuggie
12-30-2014, 03:09 AM
this belongs in the technical forum. Try a fresh install if you've tried the other stuff.

StartledSquid
12-31-2014, 02:37 AM
I'm thinking the same... I'm another def enc so far doing tailoring. Name Analipz on red

Aleks.J
12-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Im getting this just now, has nothing to do with local. Its a server/logon issue.

Please look into it Staff.