PDA

View Full Version : Forum disruption: Need to put a foot down on this

Jimjam
12-29-2014, 02:28 PM
Forum disruption is disrupting the discussion. The truth is that you can't disrupt a forum without disrupting anyone. Forum disruption needs to be against the rules no matter who is there or not. If there is truly no one there then no one will report. But there should not be any loopholes and if you get caught you should be disciplined with no caveats.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-29-2014, 02:35 PM
What's a forum disruption.

Haynar
12-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Next we will have polls to vote whether to ban forum trolls.

When will it stop?

H

indiscriminate_hater
12-29-2014, 02:51 PM
Poll: Poll: Should polls be banned?

maahes
12-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Next we will have polls to vote whether to ban forum trolls.

When will it stop?

H

The liberals will not stop until they have destoryed everything. Wheeeeeee.

kaev
12-29-2014, 03:27 PM
When will it stop?

H

Hopefully it will not! I am confident that the committee behind the OP are faithfully and selflessly doing their part to recreate the classic Whineplay forum experience we have all been longing for. With luck we'll soon be treated to long & rambling class balance rants spiced up with lovely bits of inaccuracy, ignorance, and the occasional outright falsehood. I can hardly wait!

Danth
12-29-2014, 03:32 PM
Hopefully it will not! I am confident that the committee behind the OP are faithfully and selflessly doing their part to recreate the classic Whineplay forum experience we have all been longing for.

Haha, indeed. One of the most annoying things about trying to research archived discussion about EQ is the constant, unrelenting stream of complaining about basically every single aspect of the game. Reading old boards would give me the impression that every class was a pitiful weakling except necros or druids, every ability in the game was underpowered and useless, most loot was fake and the rest of it was monk loot, and raids of 30 or 40 people routinely wiped to group or duo-able monsters.

Danth

kaev
12-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Haha, indeed. One of the most annoying things about trying to research archived discussion about EQ is the constant, unrelenting stream of complaining about basically every single aspect of the game. Reading old boards would give me the impression that every class was a pitiful weakling except necros or druids, every ability in the game was underpowered and useless, most loot was fake and the rest of it was monk loot, and raids of 30 or 40 people routinely wiped to group or duo-able monsters.

Danth

That last bit might actually be true you know.

fastboy21
12-29-2014, 07:47 PM
i am feel disrupted. hold my hand.

webrunner5
12-30-2014, 06:32 AM
Forum disruption is disrupting the discussion. The truth is that you can't disrupt a forum without disrupting anyone. Forum disruption needs to be against the rules no matter who is there or not. If there is truly no one there then no one will report. But there should not be any loopholes and if you get caught you should be disciplined with no caveats.

Are you sure you are not related to MarcusD?? :eek:

Breeziyo
12-30-2014, 07:13 AM
Are you sure you are not related to MarcusD?? :eek:

http://i.imgur.com/l9XGHK1.gif