PDA

View Full Version : WTB Mage Focus items, 24 Fire pet spell

Bodybagger
12-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Looking to buy;

A Torch, A stein, A shovel, A broom

Mostly want torch but others considered for good prices. My highest toon is a 35 rogue who has looted everything he wears but his main hand dagger which was a gift so I'm not a wealthy man by any means so good deals greatly appreciated. Trying to make a mage to farm plat to fund toys with because my rogue carrying 400lb in gear and coin to bank several times a play session is just brutal! My guildies and groupmates literally call me the 400lb man because I've gone up to 427lb of loot... it just isn't worth it for a 200p gain each vendor trip, with high risk of being coined moving so slowly ruining half the trip.

I will also need Fire giant toes, Ice giant toes, hill giant toes, and Cyclops toes.

Griffon feather and mermaid scale would be nice if I get the items for water and air also.

Primary concern here is the torch as that is all I will need 1-30 essentially. I will also need lvl 24 fire pet researched if anyone has it? If not I'll get it later.

Send me a PM if you'd be interested in helping me with these endeavors. It'd be really nice to have a decent solo character for weeknights when I can't play much at all. Have to reserve the rogue for group play on weekends.

Thanks!

Bodybagger
12-30-2014, 11:40 AM
Updates; Torch of Alna obtained!

Remaining items needed: Cyclops toes, Griffin Feather, Mermaid Scale, A Broom, A Stein, A Shovel. Ideal next items would be broom and griffin feather to complete air pet next.

Also still wanting lvl 24 fire pet spell.

Thanks!