PDA

View Full Version : a leatherfoot spy (Neriak Commons)

Malrubius
12-26-2014, 03:03 PM
Anybody seen this mob in the tunnels behind the waterfall near PoD? I've been looking off-and-on for weeks but never seen him up.

http://wiki.project1999.com/A_Leatherfoot_Spy

NegaStoat
12-26-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm fairly certain that once you receive the Leatherfoot Raider Orders from Wallin Slyfoot, you return to Neriak and hand them off to Draxiz N'Ryt and he tells you to go kill the spy. Your handing him the orders is the trigger for the halfling to spawn, which you find by swimming up the waterfall and going into the tunnel behind it.

I'm nearly positive that the spy never hangs out as a random spawn - he's triggered only.

SamwiseRed
12-26-2014, 03:32 PM
naw seen him on red before but not in awhile.

Emile
12-26-2014, 05:34 PM
He's triggered from the symbol of inny quest.

Alukit Vassago
12-26-2014, 06:32 PM
i have done this quest line a lot in the pass for new players & my cleric, it is indeed trigger by turn it in, he pops in the hidden area behind the waterfall to the left when you go thru the waterfall, if you need help just pm me or tell in game rasune / kitsuni

Jimjam
12-27-2014, 04:26 AM
Take master whoopal*'s head to the guy with the skull helm on the wall of the caster guild. He will give you a Halfling illusion mask. Head to west commons, to Wallin Slyfoot, click the mask and talk to him. Take the note he gives you back to the skull helm guy. This will then spawn the spy in the caves behind the waterfall.

*edit: from neriak head to the river, cross the bridge, turn right and follow the bank of the river. When you hit the zone wall on the left is a shrine. Whopal spawns here. Quester Dunden is his PH.

Sorry if I mixed up spelling of names, but they are more or less right.

webrunner5
12-27-2014, 06:17 AM
Good advise guys. Well done. Has been my experience also. :)