PDA

View Full Version : WTS WTS Trade Supplies, WTB Lowbie Monk Gear

DaytonaJoe
12-24-2014, 03:50 AM
Saving up some plat for my first items. Have many stacks of bone chips, spiderling silks, HQ-LQ bear and wolf pelts, and various meat for baking. Make me an offer

Looking for a pair of fighting batons or similar.

gobletsmashing
01-02-2015, 03:58 PM
PM me if you get spider silks / swatches .. paying well.

DaytonaJoe
01-02-2015, 04:40 PM
I think I might be too new for PMing (dont see the option anywhere). Message me in game @ Genaldar, Mursey, or Smarfie later tonight.

gobletsmashing
01-03-2015, 11:52 AM
So you have silks?

DaytonaJoe
01-03-2015, 12:17 PM
No but I'm motivated enough to get PP that I'll farm them for you, just need to figure out if the price is worth it haha.

gobletsmashing
01-03-2015, 03:41 PM
No but I'm motivated enough to get PP that I'll farm them for you, just need to figure out if the price is worth it haha.

Thought this was what the post was for? (I understand you're just selling what you have). Well, I'll send ya a tell later on. I have some gear and stuff I could trade as well, we'll try to work something out.

DaytonaJoe
01-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Thought this was what the post was for? (I understand you're just selling what you have). Well, I'll send ya a tell later on. I have some gear and stuff I could trade as well, we'll try to work something out.

I posted that I'm selling spiderling silk, pelts, and bone chips, you sounded like you wanted spider silk which I don't currently have. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I'm happy to farm some spiders later on. Talk w you then!