PDA

View Full Version : Red Wine Quest as Iksar while FD?

MaSQue
12-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Can I invis my Iksar Monk to the Library in Neriak and FD at the Necro that takes the wine to build Neriak faction, give wine to him while FD and it actually work and build my faction normally? Also will I be able to use vendors and bank with capped faction?

I'm on Red99 thought I would ask here since more people frequent this forum than Red. :) so I asume this works the same on blue as well as Red. I want to have a place to bank and sell in that area so lemme know if I can do this.

shamanredux
12-22-2014, 06:46 AM
I think you should just sneak behind him instead of FD. As far as I know, that should work, no?

Kreylyn
12-22-2014, 08:31 AM
Sneak, yes... FD, no, not for the turn in.

You can start the trade in FD, but will get no faction update or credit if you click the give button when FD.

You can keep sneak up the whole time while FD and during the give away. If your sneaking and behind the mob you can do the turn ins all day no problem. If you have other mobs near by that will agro, or wander by... you will need to FD again until it's clear.

Krey

Cecily
12-22-2014, 09:29 AM
Have you considered Blue?

Swish
12-22-2014, 09:36 AM

http://i.imgur.com/6GkU3wq.gif

MaSQue
12-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Negative

Catashe
12-22-2014, 04:18 PM
Can I invis my Iksar Monk to the Library in Neriak and FD at the Necro that takes the wine to build Neriak faction, give wine to him while FD and it actually work and build my faction normally? Also will I be able to use vendors and bank with capped faction?

I'm on Red99 thought I would ask here since more people frequent this forum than Red. :) so I asume this works the same on blue as well as Red. I want to have a place to bank and sell in that area so lemme know if I can do this.

Like people said you'll have to sneak. As to answer your other question. Yes you'll be able to bank there once you cap The Dark Barginers faction but just FYI 2 things. Just remember that dread outer and inner go up 5 times slower than Dark Barginers and you also need to be careful which door you go down to the bank cause theres a NPC thats on The Dead faction that casts mean wizard spells sometimes near the doors that go down to the bank and alot of times you can't see him til he nukes your butt

baalzy
12-22-2014, 04:29 PM
If you have reliable access to invis, the Freeport Bank can be safely used with the zoom out trick.

You have sneak, you can sneak behind and use any vendor without factioning.

GinnasP99
12-22-2014, 07:58 PM
One problem you might have is that the red wine guy is basically in a corner with his back to the wall. You can get an ench friend to charm him, move him to the center of the room and then mem blur.

Fame
12-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Red quest best quest

Infectious
12-22-2014, 10:01 PM
Took me up 8 full bags of stacks of wine to get faction to use merchants without aggro. You can hit mob, back from wall and then fd. Use sneak and hand everything in one by one.
Also an iksar monk, but I hunted guards and faction was really bad. You can go outside library to keep conning the guards to make sure you have enough faction.

Swish
12-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Take someone along to aggro, land a 3 minute root on him and then gate / zone - to get around the wall problem.