PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Few small issues in Freeport

Cykubis
12-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Found today that Ran`un and Thenna Lonnes both aren't dropping anything, on live they would drop Red Sashes of Order.

Also the sewer zone between North and West Freeport doesn't appear to exist, tried a few times to no avail. For reference, in West Freeport, the zone is near the potion vendor and in North by the Halls of Truth.

Lastly, In North Freeport, Guard Willia is always up. On live she was triggered by giving Merko Quetalis a Token of Bravery and Token of Generosity. She also doesn't have any dialogue, dialogue should be as follows:

You say, 'Hail, Guard Willia'

Guard Willia says 'Please, let me go. I shall leave the [Freeport Militia]. I did not know they were such a vile group.'

You say, 'What about the Freeport Militia?'

Guard Willia says 'I thought they were nothing more than the local militia. Little did I know they were so vile. Now I am stuck [here] and I ask for your forgiveness.'

You say, 'Why are you here?'

Guard Willia says 'I came here to escape the militia and ask [Merko to forgive] me.'

You say, 'Why ask Merko to forgive you?'

Guard Willia says 'I had a small encounter with his wife, my aunt. She was quite red after that altercation. I guess I upset her in a great way, somehow. Could you please go ask Merko to forgive [Willia]. I shall wait here for his answer.'

If you don't attack Willia for a while, she will say:

Guard Willia says 'Please do not harm me!! I am a lady underneath this garb. I just wanted to join the [Freeport Militia] to help my people.. Please.. Please.. I am nobody. Marr have mercy. I give you the truth. Is that not what you stand for? Merko is my Uncle!!'

Return to Merko and question him, but be swift -- Willia runs off after about one minute.

You say, 'Who is Willia?'

Merko Quetalis says 'She is my niece. Lucan ordered her to kill my wife.. She did. She now belongs to the Freeport Militia. As part of the militia, she must die!! Let no militia member stand in the way of nobility.'

Your timer before Willia runs off is still ticking, so you have to decide fast. If you don't kill Willia, you fail the Test of Truth and you either have to do it again from the start, or you have to give up on SoulFire.

Assuming you let Willia run away, she says this:

Guard Willia says 'Thank you, my friend. I shall mend my ways.. maybe.'

If you do decide to kill her, make sure to root her, as she'll attempt to run to the nearest zone line. If you fail to kill her, you fail the Test of Truth.

Guard Willia's corpse says 'Your name shall be added to the most wanted list of the Freeport Militia!!'

Ektar
12-28-2009, 01:10 PM
The sewer from west to north is fine - facing the gate, it's all the way to the left. You must just be remembering incorrectly. shoot me a tell in game sometime if you still can't find it. editting.. nm you're talking about a different one eh. either way. that one on the left is the one I use and it works greeaaat

and guard willa:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=300

nilbog
03-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Found today that Ran`un and Thenna Lonnes both aren't dropping anything, on live they would drop Red Sashes of Order.Fixed, pending update.

Also the sewer zone between North and West Freeport doesn't appear to exist, tried a few times to no avail.Fixed, pending update.

There are 2 sewer zone lines between nfp/wfp. Created the one near Willia and it will now connect properly to the northeast sewer entrance in west freeport.

The other one (western side), corrected heading.

Lastly, In North Freeport, Guard Willia is always up. On live she was triggered by giving Merko Quetalis a Token of Bravery and Token of Generosity. She also doesn't have any dialogueFixed, pending update.

-Guard Willia will only be spawned by giving merko the tokens.
-Guard Willia will drop Token 100% of the time.
-After 30 seconds, she will plead to be let go.
-After 70 seconds, she will run to zone line and depop.