freez
12-11-2014, 11:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noainlu3a8k

no comment

Buzzed Killer
12-12-2014, 04:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noainlu3a8k

no comment

sucks that you'll always be too dumb to ever be able to comprehend any of that.

freez
12-12-2014, 05:57 AM
le wut

Recycled Children
12-12-2014, 07:21 AM
I got to about the 14th "you know what I'm saying" and called it quits.

Pikrib
12-12-2014, 10:19 AM
I got to about the 14th "you know what I'm saying" and called it quits.

same

Stasis01
12-12-2014, 11:20 AM
This guy is full of regret he was holding back from breaking down several times. He is a product of inner city ghetto life, racism, discrimination, poverty..Hip hop music is not helping with their negative lyrics and promoting black crimes. Plus fathers are always missing in these situations..White people are flashing their wealth and prestige lifestyles in these underprivileged people face and are constantly looking down on black people who are already battling an unequal playing field. Sometimes people like him feel like they have nothing to lose so they make horrible decisions by going after the people they feel are repressing them.

First comment lawl.

Stasis01
12-12-2014, 11:23 AM
This is your average jail regular BTW.

krazyGlue
12-12-2014, 11:33 AM
was funny but. i hope he gets raped atleast 100 times before they stick the needle in his arm

Macc
12-12-2014, 11:41 AM
I think I need a translator.

fred schnarf
12-12-2014, 01:55 PM
enjoyed video

still an ape tho. unevolved human

Skillslam
12-12-2014, 04:00 PM
This is your average forumquester BTW.

Buzzed Killer
12-12-2014, 05:15 PM
half you nerds are more ignorant than that guy, which is pretty sad considering what he has been through.

BardPop
12-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Always funny to see some bottom of the totem pole losers talking shit about "unevolved people", racism is something they cling to to prove they are still better then someone, basically to make themselves feel better, pretty sad but welcome to project 1999

Buzzed Killer
12-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Always funny to see some bottom of the totem pole losers talking shit about "unevolved people", racism is something they cling to to prove they are still better then someone, basically to make themselves feel better, pretty sad but welcome to project 1999

exactly. Its crazy how people have to constantly remind themselves about race on a day to day basis even when they are not coming in contact with that particular race. It's just something they dwell on. This server is completely dominated by white people playing pixelated characters in a GAME, but race constantly comes up. I couldnt ever imagine feeling that insecure and threatened by someone who is just of a different race. truly a sickness.

And you wonder why people like in this video, mass shooters, suicide bombers, etc lash out. People are not just born like that.

Monsters, making monsters.

Gitem
12-12-2014, 06:41 PM
exactly. Its crazy how people have to constantly remind themselves about race on a day to day basis even when they are not coming in contact with that particular race. It's just something they dwell on. This server is completely dominated by white people playing pixelated characters in a GAME, but race constantly comes up. I couldnt ever imagine feeling that insecure and threatened by someone who is just of a different race. truly a sickness.

And you wonder why people like in this video, mass shooters, suicide bombers, etc lash out. People are not just born like that.

Monsters, making monsters.

You sound threatened and insecure. Perhaps a hot cocoa with white marshmallows will calm you down.

Buzzed Killer
12-12-2014, 09:15 PM
You sound threatened and insecure. Perhaps a hot cocoa with white marshmallows will calm you down.

Get killed irl. OP too.

Gitem
12-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Harsh bro. Where's your Kwanzaa spirit?

fred schnarf
12-13-2014, 01:56 PM

if you think black people are equal to whites then you sir are fucking black

lol

LostCause
12-13-2014, 02:23 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/Def_Fit/14sntcy.gif