12-05-2014, 06:53 PM
damn stickey keyboard ruined the title

Colgate
12-05-2014, 06:53 PM
real shocking that you repeatedly violate LNS and then get suspended

krazyGlue
12-05-2014, 06:55 PM
real shocking that you repeatedly violate LNS and then get suspended

naw. LNS means loot n scoot. not loot med full. fully buff rez 10 of my friends. buff them med full again sorry pal

Fame
12-05-2014, 07:01 PM
I violated PnP and LnS yesterday #crimingwhilewhite

Pikrib
12-05-2014, 08:06 PM
I would say if they don't leave the zone then petition you for a LnS violation they should get banned man. Just my 2c

Bazia
12-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I had Azrael members raging and saying they were going to report me while doing the exact same thing, dying calling LnS then sitting in the zone healing and buffing people in pvp around the super block

Silent
12-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Whole server usually ends up around petitionquest when it comes down to certain guild v guild things, Don't know the circumstances surrounding this incident however.

The problem is on red, people constantly want to test the boundary of the rules, and see how far they can bend them whichever way they might try. Some do it maliciously, some don't know any better

krazyGlue
12-05-2014, 08:17 PM
samhain had 35minutes to Lns after first entering the zone. 20 screenshots posted n the peititon forum

Mac Drettj
12-05-2014, 08:19 PM
no child left behind only reason why ur not still in 3rd grade

krazyGlue
12-05-2014, 08:21 PM
no child left behind only reason why ur not still in 3rd grade

3rd grade education. i still make 220k a year

u mad dog?

Silent
12-05-2014, 08:23 PM
wat

Nirgon
12-05-2014, 09:22 PM
naw. LNS means loot n scoot. not loot med full. fully buff rez 10 of my friends. buff them med full again sorry pal

excuses

Recycled Children
12-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Oh good you got suspended for violating LNS. Thank you staff. Glad I reported Azrael douchery.

no chewie dont
12-05-2014, 09:31 PM
o gosh i hope no1 lost exp when will ppl finally learn how to pn(p)

Jib
12-05-2014, 10:19 PM
if i made 220k a year i would never be on eq ever

if i made 80k a year id never be on eq

krazyGlue
12-05-2014, 10:42 PM

i guess that means you make 0k a year . mr 40 year old school student

Farzo
12-05-2014, 10:51 PM

Some years I make 120k and still on eq :(

I am a loser but.

quido
12-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Making lots of money is pointless if you are stupid and bad at everything but making money.

daasgoot
12-06-2014, 12:24 AM
what does the amount of money you make have to do with enjoying eq?

Farzo
12-06-2014, 01:01 AM
what does the amount of money you make have to do with enjoying eq?

Because of people's insecurities in their own lives they think since they are employed the rest of the server are balding fat nerds with no lives. You'd probably be surprised to fins that the demographics of red99 is highly paid since most of us have degrees/intelligence/computer sciences/nerds.

I'd say in my experiences 75% of the pop are closer to 30 and gainfully fulltime employed. The other 25% are spilit in to the servers ultras like Lite, Salem and Slather who have partial work and dedicate the rest of their lives to EQ and joke about it to brush it off.

Sometimes you just gotta remember that Red99 is like the play park back in grade 7 when everyone was showing off and were figuring themselves (while been deeply insecure on the inside).

But you're right it has nothing to do with enjoying EQ.

Eslade
12-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Not reading a word of that.

Farzo
12-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Not reading a word of that.

Doooooo it

P.s. u read it all.

Eslade
12-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Honestly didn't. Saw who the poster was, saw that it was like than 3 sentences, passed right over.

Farzo
12-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Honestly didn't. Saw who the poster was, saw that it was like than 3 sentences, passed right over.

Sorry ur reading comprehension limited. Or ur spergs kicks in after a paragraph of words.

Want me to tldr it 4 u?

snufzaimoverlord
12-06-2014, 01:22 AM

I find the opposite true. If i scrapped by instead of being the powerhouse oil pig that I am i would spend my free time getting that cheddar instead of elf quest.

vouss
12-06-2014, 05:12 AM
making a ton of money IRL justifies being awful at this game even after investing an immense amount of hours into it, enough to get 3-4 epic'd / raid geared level 60's like say.. Heartbrand, or Drakar

Colgate
12-06-2014, 05:20 AM
heartbrand is actually a pretty good cleric in pvp

love having selena by my side in the heat of battle

Buhbuh
12-06-2014, 05:32 AM
im good at this game and justify it with my life of brutal indigence

bank accounts shuttin down left n right, overdrawin like a boss

Smedy
12-06-2014, 06:31 AM
will lawyerquest on your behalf for the low price of 10 fungus sickpuppy, tell ur brother to stack em up in rivervale for me

Slathar
12-06-2014, 09:55 AM
feels good knowing some fat bald australian on the other side of the world is mega rustled by me. feels even better knowing he lives in squalor while i dine on opulent feasts nightly. :)

heartbrand
12-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Love the rustle when I'm not even logging on 8)

Jib
12-06-2014, 12:03 PM
eq is a great game, a fluke perhaps.

If i had the money there are a lot of things id rather do than play eq.

Main reason I play eq or games in general is because its fun and it costs no money at all. I save so much money playing eq rather than goin out and doin shit.

lets look at sickpuppy (krazyglue) for a moment...

he makes 220k a year yet he somehow manages to still play eq 60-80 hours per week.

during the start of kunark he farmed over 100 wurmslayers and sold them all yet has no platinum in game to show for it.. /boggle

has farmed over 20 fungi tunics yet only has like 3 left and yet no platinum to show for it.

a very sick and twisted individual this guy is. makes 220k a year and spends almost none of it, just plays eq all day to farm pixels that he somehow has no in game currency to show for it.

If i made 220k a year in rl and had 60-80 hours a week to just do whatever I wanted man I'd be livin in paradise somewhere in florida or something on the beach with bitches daily.

I got the looks and the charisma i just need the dough.

Eslade
12-06-2014, 12:16 PM

Main reason I play eq or games in general is because its fun and it costs no money at all. I save so much money playing eq rather than goin out and doin shit.

he makes 220k a year yet he somehow manages to still play eq 60-80 hours per week.

during the start of kunark he farmed over 100 wurmslayers and sold them all yet has no platinum in game to show for it.. /boggle

has farmed over 20 fungi tunics yet only has like 3 left and yet no platinum to show for it.

a very sick and twisted individual this guy is. makes 220k a year and spends almost none of it, just plays eq all day to farm pixels that he somehow has no in game currency to show for it.

If i made 220k a year in rl and had 60-80 hours a week to just do whatever I wanted man I'd be livin in paradise somewhere in florida or something on the beach with bitches daily.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/69/697e686c81d28ae7f0574aa217c6b76fe3544df11f0609e0b2 dd836d5cba812e.jpg

pingpong
12-06-2014, 12:26 PM

you are a fucking weirdo dude. but at least you fit the stereotype of a gaming nerd so keep on keeping on

Buzzed Killer
12-06-2014, 02:01 PM

Real shit.

krazyGlue
12-06-2014, 03:00 PM
I mean I could go out and buy a lambo or any Ferrari of my choice and a big diamond chain but I thought only ngrs did that

krazyGlue
12-06-2014, 03:01 PM
it also brings a big smile to my face knowing you stay rustled to the point of tracking my every move in game I mean how else would you know I had farmed over 100 wurmayers and fungis?

Jib
12-06-2014, 03:55 PM
it also brings a big smile to my face knowing you stay rustled to the point of tracking my every move in game I mean how else would you know I had farmed over 100 wurmayers and fungis?

you auctioned it like 25 times a day for like 6 months straight

Farzo
12-06-2014, 04:13 PM
feels good knowing some fat bald australian on the other side of the world is mega rustled by me. feels even better knowing he lives in squalor while i dine on opulent feasts nightly. :)

Haha if dining in at Mikky D's is fine dining then please go ahead and buy 2 of those 1 dollar cheese burgers.

Slathar
12-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Haha if dining in at Mikky D's is fine dining then please go ahead and buy 2 of those 1 dollar cheese burgers.

gona need to see some screenshots of your assets. until then, enjoy bring a poor nerd.

krazyGlue
12-06-2014, 04:18 PM
you auctioned it like 25 times a day for like 6 months straight

oh . but the truth is i never farmed a wurmslayer. in fact i dont even know how to do the quest . also i never owned a fungi of my own up until 3-4 weeks ago. when i farmed 2 for my self. ( hence why mrbigs never had a fungi he had an iksar bp) but keep that tinfoil hat on. it makes u look cute.

Slathar
12-06-2014, 04:19 PM
gona need to see some screenshots of your assets. until then, enjoy bring a poor nerd.

autocorrect

bring = being

Slathar
12-06-2014, 04:23 PM
my bad my phone auto corrected as well

**slathar = faggot **

im wearing a pair of tight fitting of sweat pants from urban outfitters with brown dress shoes

Farzo
12-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Lotta mad in this thread.

Multi-level mad.

Its good.

Jib n Krazy at each other.

Slather trying in vein to justify why he is 35 and jobless.

Slathar
12-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Lotta mad in this thread.

Multi-level mad.

Its good.

Jib n Krazy at each other.

Slather trying in vein to justify why he is 35 and jobless.

im 41 and i work at pets mart

thank you

Farzo
12-06-2014, 04:32 PM
servers ultras like Lite, Salem and Slather who have partial work and dedicate the rest of their lives to EQ and joke about it to brush it off.

Mad.

Slathar
12-06-2014, 04:55 PM
I bet u had gluten free whole wheat pasta for lunch

I sincerely dislike you

nah im at a thai restaurant drinking an iced coffee listening to the joy division channel on pandora on my ipotato 6.

Jib
12-06-2014, 04:56 PM
ipotato 6.

krazyGlue
12-06-2014, 05:05 PM
i like jib. but his tinfoil hat is growing larger then burgerkings

Samhain
12-06-2014, 09:31 PM
samhain had 35minutes to Lns after first entering the zone. 20 screenshots posted n the peititon forum
Since you called me out...

Twice in two weeks you beat my group in fair and square pvp. We called LNS. You train/fd mobs on the CR, demand we leave while still under res effects when there is no way to for the melees to zone out (chardok/sebilis), then attack and YT on our way back the second time. Since this is was the second time dealing with you you're damned right I was screenshoting everything.

I've never petitioned anyone before in my time on red and hope to never again. But you deserved it.

Enjoy your vacation.

Slathar
12-06-2014, 09:32 PM

Twice in two weeks you beat my group in fair and square pvp. We called LNS. You train/fd mobs on the CR, demand we leave while still under res effects when there is no way to for the melees to zone out (chardok/sebilis), then attack and YT on our way back the second time. Since this is was the second time dealing with you you're damned right I was screenshoting everything.

I've never petitioned anyone before in my time on red and hope to never again. But you deserved it.

Enjoy your vacation.

summary?

Neno
12-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Making lots of money is pointless if you are stupid and bad at everything but making money.

Jib
12-06-2014, 09:46 PM
you spoony bard!

krazyGlue
12-06-2014, 10:06 PM

Twice in two weeks you beat my group in fair and square pvp. We called LNS. You train/fd mobs on the CR, demand we leave while still under res effects when there is no way to for the melees to zone out (chardok/sebilis), then attack and YT on our way back the second time. Since this is was the second time dealing with you you're damned right I was screenshot everything.

Enjoy your vacation.

in the first chat u can see your self refusing to call Lns after i asked you to more then once. and u still refused so i killed you again.
in the second chat you can see that i granted you lns. and allowed you to stay in the zone. at the entrance ( where your corpse was in the first place) for 25 minutes. which should have been more then enough time to loot your corpse and gate.

bending the rules and trying to get innocent people suspended for no reason should make you receive a suspension or a ban in return

krazyGlue
12-06-2014, 10:06 PM

Samhain
12-06-2014, 10:24 PM
in the first chat u can see your self refusing to call Lns after i asked you to more then once. and u still refused so i killed you again.
in the second chat you can see that i granted you lns. and allowed you to stay in the zone. at the entrance ( where your corpse was in the first place) for 25 minutes. which should have been more then enough time to loot your corpse and gate.

bending the rules and trying to get innocent people suspended for no reason should make you receive a suspension or a ban in return

I was less than polite in the first because you trained mobs on me. I will give u the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didn't see the LNS but FD training to cause exp death is still not within the rules.

The second time I made sure to send you a tell. 25 mins is about how long it takes to run from EJ to Seb. And in staying I was making sure that my friends were rezzed and buffed so that I could DA run to zone out. I told you what I was doing. You could have let us exit the zone as planned but did not. The third time Sealer attacked me outside Seb bubble.

I thought you conducted yourself inappropriately within the rules and personal decency. The GMs agreed with me.

Think about it during your time off.

Slathar
12-06-2014, 10:25 PM
I was less than polite in the first because you trained mobs on me. I will give u the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didn't see the LNS but FD training to cause exp death is still not within the rules.

The second time I made sure to send you a tell. 25 mins is about how long it takes to run from EJ to Seb. And in staying I was making sure that my friends were rezzed and buffed so that I could DA run to zone out. I told you what I was doing. You could have let us exit the zone as planned but did not. The third time Sealer attacked me outside Seb bubble.

I thought you conducted yourself inappropriately within the rules and personal decency. The GMs agreed with me.

Think about it during your time off.

dear diary

pingpong
12-06-2014, 10:44 PM
25 min EJ to seb yea ok.

Imago
12-07-2014, 01:14 AM
25 mins is about how long it takes to run from EJ to Seb.

And that's where your story falls apart.

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 01:16 AM
25 min EJ to seb yea ok.

I can post the entire ss dog u were sitting inside seb . The entire time . Don't lie

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 01:31 AM
I was making sure that my friends were rezzed and BUFFED
Here is a direct copy and past from the lns rules I don't see anywhere where it says I must allow you 25 minutes to med to full and fully raid buff 6 people and sit there for 25 minutes ... ..... ...After retrieving your corpse, you are allowed a SHORT amount of time to med enough mana to safely get out of the zone (ie, enough for a couple casts of invisibility, FD, or a port spell), memorize those spells, and then must leave the zone immediately

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Also Samhain stop saying I trained you in chardok dog I have max faction I rather kill you and get yt then exp kill you . So once again your lieing

Samhain
12-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Also Samhain stop saying I trained you in chardok dog I have max faction I rather kill you and get yt then exp kill you . So once again your lieing

http://i.imgur.com/w2NhrMy.jpg

Here is the event two weeks ago in Chardok. I have just zoned in, have the Janissary you FD'd on me, while you're the AoN going after Aikido who witnessed. Hard to maintain your pure PVP facade now isn't it?

While you have ample time to triple post rants I have an active character to play. Have fun.

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Look at ur own screenshot . Krazy is hitting aikido .. Krazy has max chardok faction .. Aikido does not . Who do u think agroed and floped that mob ?

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 02:06 AM
also if your not up against that back wall the roamer will agro your dumb ass

ElemtalRZ
12-07-2014, 02:55 AM
And you wonder why you get suspended on an emulator server that you play for free.

Kergan
12-07-2014, 05:45 AM
krazyGlue do you make all your money like the duck dynasty guys or something 'cause you seem to be mildly retarded or have some other form of learning disability.

Just curious is all.

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Droped out of school in 7th grade . I was on the path of being the next Bowwow things didn't work out as planned but I got lucky and hit the lotto for 46mill when I turned 19 . U mad ?

Eslade
12-07-2014, 11:35 AM

Here is the event two weeks ago in Chardok. I have just zoned in, have the Janissary you FD'd on me, while you're the AoN going after Aikido who witnessed. Hard to maintain your pure PVP facade now isn't it?

While you have ample time to triple post rants I have an active character to play. Have fun.

Have t to agree with krazyGlue. Pic proves nothing and you're dumb for but hugging the wall like you do nuts.

Tassador
12-07-2014, 11:47 AM
krazyGlue do you make all your money like the duck dynasty guys or something 'cause you seem to be mildly retarded or have some other form of learning disability.

Just curious is all.

You must not deal with any big companies most people making a lot of money on the top are retards can't write but fake it till you make it. The corporate motto!

no chewie dont
12-07-2014, 12:06 PM

rofl when i read all this shit i figured it was some new guild crying and getting players banned

now i see its holocaust? a new low, real disgraceful

vouss
12-07-2014, 12:40 PM
I wonder if Elemtal wonder's why he's so bad at this game

Krazy looks innocent, in fact from that SS it even looks like Samhain asked some druid to root the mob next to him?

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 01:40 PM
And you wonder why you get suspended on an emulator server that you play for free.

sickpuppy vrs elemntal 1v1. resulted in elemntals death and him loading over to his bard to claim that i use MQ. kid sucks doesn't deserve his epic here is a brief preview of the chat we had

Not Salem
12-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Claims no skill, accidently killed himself with a mod rod then turns on FRAPs to brag about it in /tell, yikes

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Claims no skill, accidently killed himself with a mod rod then turns on FRAPs to brag about it in /tell, yikes

nah he used the mod rod to kill him self so i wouldn't get the yt

Slathar
12-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Samhain repeatedly trained me each time I attacked him. He has a long history of training, dying, and then trying to get people banned with tear-soaked petitions. He is obviously a disciple of the nasally-voiced Quiet.

fred schnarf
12-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Whole server usually ends up around petitionquest when it comes down to certain guild v guild things, Don't know the circumstances surrounding this incident however.

The problem is on red, people constantly want to test the boundary of the rules, and see how far they can bend them whichever way they might try. Some do it maliciously, some don't know any better

i played on red for a long time, think i ended up with 5 chars above 50

never petitioned anyone, just dont give a fuck.