PDA

View Full Version : PoM Entrance

surron
12-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Zone in was 100% safe, mobs did not attack you in PoM 1.0 like I witnessed today on velious beta.

I have no proof but here is a guide written back then that tells nothing of mobs attacking on zone in...

http://planeofmischief.com/entrance.htm

can I get Shortok in here to confirm this please?

Ele
12-01-2014, 09:18 PM
What mobs attacked you and what part of zone in?

surron
12-01-2014, 09:22 PM
a single pansy attacked me, at the zone in on the platform

Anichek
12-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Zone in was 100% safe, mobs did not attack you in PoM 1.0 like I witnessed today on velious beta.

I have no proof but here is a guide written back then that tells nothing of mobs attacking on zone in...

http://planeofmischief.com/entrance.htm

can I get Shortok in here to confirm this please?

I can confirm that I remember NOT being attacked @ ZI either. You literally had to move out of the little cubby that is the farthest south area of the wall to gain aggro on mobs in the trees.

I used to pull 2-3 to ZI, snare/dot then aggro-kite them while having my pet whack them, and never would get adds kiting around in that lowest south area near ZI.

This was this way from launch thru Luclin, at least.

Ele
12-01-2014, 09:24 PM
a single pansy attacked me, at the zone in on the platform

It is normally safe. Someone may have triggered it and trained it to the pad.

khanable
12-01-2014, 09:31 PM

Had this occur back when PoM first came out and I was the only one in zone. Would zone in, afk a sec, come back to a pansy beating on me.

Definitely something going on there where you can get attacked, figured it was normal

Sallan
12-01-2014, 09:31 PM

I would guess that's the case as well. Zone in is safe - someone might have triggered a trap and left it close-by

jdixon485
12-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Please do a little more research before posting. I believe their are 10 traps that spawn these creatures. On original you could be invis and never agro them even if you spawned them. That is currently broken on P99. If you are a class who can drop their agro list they will dissapear (enc mem blur for example) - This has already been posted. You also didnt spawn them right at the ent because its not a trap location. Lots of ppl spawn and train the zone in currently, you can retest this to confirm it as I have as well.

Ele
12-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Seems there is a trigger at -1354 -456 94 and it is in aggro range of the port in pad.