PDA

View Full Version : Velium hounds (WW)

Method
12-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Target: A Velium hound

Currently has a aggro radius of about 15yrds, their aggro radius should be much larger,

wolves Reply...
Posted @ Wed, Jun 11th 2:43 AM 2003
By: EdgarRamza
23 posts
Score: Decent [2.66]
These mobs have very large aggro range, they have about the same as a caster without extended range(200 for most spells).

They have low resists from what I've seen, they run very quickly and hit for 150+ on average, they are somewhat rare . Their furs drop about 1 out of each 3-4 kills roughly. I can safely assure everyone that they do not summon, no faction hits either.

Velium hounds seem to be very common close by the entrance of SG, according to this post they should have about a 1 hour spawn time and not share the same spawn table as other animals in the zone.

Velium Hound spawns... Reply...
Posted @ Tue, Jun 17th 9:56 AM 2003
By: DreadsLoks
1 posts
Score: Default [2.00]
Velium hounds are on thier own spawn table with a respawn of about 1 hour. I count 4 specific locations where they spawn consistantly every time and a 5th that I only know the general location of so I couldn't time it. Only 1 location seems to be shared with a glacier mastadon, but that seems rare, and there are 5 total spawn locations for mastadons(including the shared location). Furs from hounds and mastadons are very rare.

Byrjun
12-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Started a discussion on this last month, the velium hounds seemed a lot more common than I remember:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169546